1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Quest Items - Bug

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by raven19852, Jul 31, 2010.

1. raven19852

raven19852 New Member

Hi,

char name : Nanoyka

Problem : After doing several times the quest "work order" for weaponsmithing in Pandaemonium. I noticed that it was providing more materials than needed to finish the quest. I initially thought it was the "secret" reward that the quest was giving.

Later on though i realized that those materials are useless, nevertheless I CANNOT DELETE THEM NOT STORE THEM IN WAREHOUSE.

Is it possible for some GM to please delete those items from my inventory? They all say in their description "work order collectible item".

Thanks in advance.

2. avengerako

avengerako Banned

you can delete the items
    just trow it outside your inventory or
    abandon your quest then you trow the items
    i have encounter that kind of problem like yours

3. rippie

rippie New Member

@raven we are all facing the same problems. look at my thread.

http://forum.gameznetwork.com/showthread.php?t=9327

its not jus work order items. even quest item as well..

@avenger have u try it? if not pls do not assume. Thanks.
    i have screenshot for everyting as proof that all the work order items and quest items cannot be destroy. It started after the reboot of server yesterday around 2.30pm(+8gmt).

inventory is full. need gm to resolve tis asap.

4. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

same problem :p and my first time crafting today so idk how it was be4 but its true u cant destroy the stuff in any way possible and u cant retake the work order coz its for lower lvls and no longer shows up (tbh i dont get any more work orders showing up anymore, am like 431/449)

5. viskar

viskar New Member

Has anyone gotten their inventory fixed? I'm having the same problem and I see no one has responded since the 1st of August.

6. blackend

blackend Proficient

i got the same problem. i've 6 campign quest item in my inventory. i did the quest but. 6 quest item still in my inv. i tried to trow them outside my inventory , tried to sell and tried to put my wh but cant. Fix it pls cuz so many ppl got the same problem

7. viskar

viskar New Member

Can any mods comment on this? Is there a fix in the works? I really don't want my inventory filled up with quest crap.

8. ChaosRagnak

ChaosRagnak New Member

This problem got Fixed a few days ago, but reappeared yesterday or the day before if i remember.

i couldnt destroy any items, then one day i could, and now i can't anymore.

i guess the server restart/update made this bug come back.

9. slayerr

slayerr Getting there

what i did was i opened my storage, then i dragged out the bugged quests items in my inventory, i was able to delete it, just by dragging it out of the inventory while the storage was opened.hope this helps.

10. overlord128

overlord128 New Member

actually you cannot destroy them even you drag them outside your inventory. and the quest are all done so you cannot abandon them anymore. i have the same problem.

11. Tari

Tari New Member

Yeah, me and my friend have the same problem. We got quests which we have finished already but the items are stuck in our inventory. We tried throwing out of inventory and tried deleting while storage was opened but it says can't abandon while quest has already started. Thing is, quest already finished -,- One case I abandoned a quest yet the quest item remained. Would appreciate if this bug gets fixed or if there is a way to get rid of the junk^^