1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Warning

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PetromaniaC, Dec 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joshan

Joshan Proficient

madness ppl know no limits to do others harm /scamm, how can some1 like that enjoy the game at all? how can some1 like that make any friend in real life? what kind of parents some1 like that have or had ? is some1 like that worth keeping alive at all? i could justify stealing in real life to make a living cuz some1 might be poor and stuff but online.. stealing from ppl who spend lot of time gaining anything and u cant do sh!t with it .. just for the pleasure of ruining some1's day or dream .. and whats worse most of these scammers are religious. .. hypocrites.

2. Espresso

Espresso Getting there

He was a ''Yes tomorrow'' member that's why i kept the friendship although i knew he was a scammer.
    When that happened and He abused the friendship and abused my kindness although i helped him to get good gear, i decided to stop him.
    I advised him more than once to stop this shit but He never listened ! So He deserves this thread actually, i hope he learns the lesson.

1 person likes this.
  3. kesstrel33

kesstrel33 New Member

1. when u said even its lying, someday, God will give u the real disease bcoz wut u said its kinda like a wish. u lied u got heart cancer, soon u will get it.
    2. do better thing when u juz got few days left of life. not mmos.......lulz. even u really want it, but i suppose u cant play bcoz u sure weak lmfao.
    3. u in bed at hospital, but "dont tell anybody''. wtf this mean??? so u wanna leave the earth without no1 noticing it. but wth u pm Espresso for?

summary: this is alien in disguise... :whistling::whistling:

4. PetromaniaC

PetromaniaC Banned

Same here.. just cause he was an old legionmate. He was a good friend.. dunno what happened to him really. He always raged/disagreed with me but still, we were friends :/

Also, he has learned his lesson: There's no limit for the stupidity/purity(pureness or w/e it's called) on the web, people will always fall for it because there will always be someone who won't be warned. Just 20% of the Players use this Forum, half of them won't read this thread also.
    He knows that and he keeps doing it, but it's the staff's fault. They could check the logs and see who he moved the items to and delete/ban that account, so he would stop it.

The ones who need to learn their lesson are the victims/whoever reads this(or any other similar thread).
    Trust NOBODY but yourself. (Don't ask me why i gave my acc to my friend lol, i just dun care bout the game anymore, that's why)

@kesstrel33
    He's like 13 years old, no wonder.

1 person likes this.
  5. MaliceShade

MaliceShade ChibiYohko

nope i would troll the hell out of him =P i won't let anyone use my account...dont' care how long i have known them -.-

i don't remember him -.-....

6. PetromaniaC

PetromaniaC Banned

He was called "Slayher" or something. He had characters in many legions, i recently saw him in <Carrots> with the name "Creampie"... -.-
    He has another name in YT, forgot what it was.. Orochimaru or something.

1 person likes this.
  7. nonoplow

nonoplow You Just Got Muffinized ! Forum Legend

Just changed my account password o_O he knew my account password...

2 people like this.
  8. Downfall

Downfall Legendary Member

Oh yes he's in the hospital and the one last thing he wants to do before he dies is play Aion and not even on his account but on a friends account that is so believable :3

1 person likes this.
  9. jahy420

jahy420 Eating the Sun

​insane ***tard kid. :D

10. nonoplow

nonoplow You Just Got Muffinized ! Forum Legend

Thanks petro for the "Warning" almost risked my Items T.T

1 person likes this.
  11. Zergme

Zergme Getting there

Where to begin... Where to begin. Well Spawn980 was once upon a time in saints. The entire purpose of him being there was to get Jellybean kicked (when she was in saints) because he decided to start trolling her for whatever reason. So what I did on teamspeak was get a friend and Jelly to start saying random shit and eventually it did piss the little 15 year old maggot off as planned. He then proceeded to rage all over saints legion chat and teamspeak and basically expose himself for me. So then I got in a room with Rinz and "pretended to be on Spawn's side and agree with him" of course that was not my intention at all.

In the end Spawn was kicked from Saints and left the legion wondering why. He then proceeded to say he was quitting the game and said I was a good friend (he then I assume got a name change ticket as he never did contact "me his good friend." But I already knew this was his plan as I knew he was attempting to use me to further his scam attempts in saints (that I foiled a few) and get Jellybean kicked.

The joke's on you Spawn. Don't mess with somebody who understands the psychology of depressed children who are worthless in life and so must create drama on online games. So if he sees this (and he will) you were very outplayed there brah. If you continue to be a dick lie and manipulate you'll get the karma back as indeed I bought onto you.

On a side note: This is the same kid who said his wife was going to die from cancer as a way to get forgiveness by scamming Raybunny and a few others.
    Oh yeah he will try to kiss major ass to you if he can to try and be your "friend"

3 people like this.
  12. PetromaniaC

PetromaniaC Banned

You're welcome, glad it actually helped, was expecting to get trolled tbh =P
    ppl in such threads usually go like "Lol he took ur items, umad?"
    They're prolly greedy irl and share nothing lol

1 person likes this.
  13. Jessica

Jessica Respected Member Forum Legend

I've got AIDS!! Someone give me their abgs!!

2 people like this.
  14. Espresso

Espresso Getting there

AIDS ?! You deserve it ! GO AWAY !
    You could say brain cancer.. it would work.

15. St1ngMeRed

St1ngMeRed Banned Forum Legend

this kid is so pathetic.... srsly...

shame on you...

16. dmaxcustom

dmaxcustom Well-Known Member

bad weed never dies

17. Kiwi

Kiwi Old Player (2010)

Lol I kicked him out of the Saints back in the day...

18. Framboise

Framboise Expert Forum Legend

It's really sick that someone could use excuses such as cancer and such to get items off others...
    But yeah thank's for the info, i'll tell my mates about this, need to watch out...

1 person likes this.
  19. ghost521

ghost521 Lucent's name is Jeremy

Well....if someone's asking just for your account because he or his loved one is nearing death, I'd say you deserve to lose it.

But I hate his guts too, so I guess that makes him bad then.

20. PetromaniaC

PetromaniaC Banned

It's not that mate. He didn't tell me anything like that when i gave him items, he was a good friend of mine from <Yes Tomorrow>, we were pvping together like all the time. He had a masta set on his new sorc, he said he wanted to play sorc but didn't have gear. So i decided to give him my abg and play with masta cause i could, i had more experience than him at sorc. Well.. the dude just traded the abg cloth set which was remodelled to uhm.. not sure, was it a beatific outfit? anyways.. he traded it for plate and started playing glad -_-...
    The dude knew my pass and i knew his pass, wasn't like he scammed me exactly... but he was going to i'm sure. I just got in his account and took the plate abg and traded it back for cloth.. got a cloth with a crappy remo + i added abg helmet/potions/etc to get it -.- noone would trade cloth for plate :|

So yea, that's the thanks lol.
    As about Raybunny, he gave him a whole abg set and he said his brother lost it.. he was going to repay him when he'd enough but he screwed up so raybunny never got his items. It's complicated..
    Aegis bought stuff worth 4k credits if i remember right to trade with him then he changed his mind bout the trade, aegis' credits were wasted already tho. Dunno bout the rest... he scammed like 8 ppl? 10? not sure.

So yeah, back to the point, we wouldn't trust just anyone because he said he's sick. When he said to me his woman died it was after i took his plate abg and changed my password.. to get it back.

I wouldn't make this thread but meh, it's not a random scammer.. this dude is an old player/was an old friend, from one of the best legions.. dunno why he fell to that level x-x

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.