1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Is it just me or everyone's drop rates are really small

Discussion in 'Questions' started by SuiryuudaN, Dec 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuiryuudaN

SuiryuudaN New Member

I mean, I'm VIP and when I go hunt some firm balaur materials, mobs don't drop. And well it should be impossible in this server, and with VIP.

because the retail drop rate is 8%, so in gamez [ VIP player ] 8x200=1600 [ 160% ] -> so it should drop always one, with 60% of chance to double drop.

I'm QQing because some of them don't even drop anything not firm balaur neither solid balaur.

and the manastones are dropping a lot less too, every mob in ingisson used to drop at least 2 manastones per kill
    now they 'sometimes' drop the green named manastones, like this it gets a little harder to call this a high rate server, no one cares if they need to spend 1h to go 1>55 or 4h to go 1>55.

ppl want high rates on what is important like crafting materials, manastones and those kind of stuff

1 person likes this.
  2. ghost521

ghost521 Lucent's name is Jeremy

Gamez has officially turned into a PvP server, crafters can go bite their thumbs at the wall.

3. SuiryuudaN

SuiryuudaN New Member

can u PvP with only ABG +15 with no manastones, I really doubt u will.

because u might be one of the 'defensive' type of player that goes "sorcs are OP I'll go full MR" and to be full MR u need to go and farm manastones right, and also gear dropping is lowered in core I was there for like 20 minutes and only 5 elder pieces dropped in about 30~40 mobs killed

to be a PvP server u have to go PvE, that's the rule since aion world was named Atreya

1 person likes this.
  4. ghost521

ghost521 Lucent's name is Jeremy

You seem to have missed my /s mode.

1 person likes this.
  5. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

Some materials like balaur hearts or hot balaur hearts almost dont drop,like at all. In 1 hour you can find 3 of them :p

I think balaur material drops are fked up.

6. Bambieundies

Bambieundies ╥▌Funeral Director▌╥

pfft...
    10char//

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.