1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Lost Kinah from Warehouse

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by LegatoBLUE, Aug 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LegatoBLUE

LegatoBLUE New Member

I put Kinah into my warehouse just a little while ago and when the server restarted and I signed back in to retrieve the Kinah on another character it had disappeared. I noticed that DonaldDuck had a thread with the same issue, but I didn't know if I should just roll my issue in with his or make a separate thread. Since you close threads when issues are fixed I figured it'd be better to create a separate thread. It was only 1 million Kinah, but I don't really have that much Kinah on any of my characters at the moment. :pinched: I didn't take any screenshots cause I didn't think I would have any issues, I was just going to put it in the warehouse then get it on my other character immediately.

And the character which placed the kinah in the warehouse was Xandos, the one I wanted to get the kinah with was Streif.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2010
  2. DonaldDuck

DonaldDuck New Member

they never replied me back .. Never gave me an explanation or anything ...

3. LegatoBLUE

LegatoBLUE New Member

It could take them awhile to get through all the threads or they could be working on the problem or something. It would be nice to get the money back, 1 million Kinah is still quite a lot to me being a new player, but I guess I can't really complain much since I get to play for free.

4. DonaldDuck

DonaldDuck New Member

sigh .. i just want to get my 9.4 billion kinah back .. i cant even teleport/fly anywhere .. T.T

5. LegatoBLUE

LegatoBLUE New Member

Yeah thats a lot of kinah to lose. >_> Thats why I wanted to get some money to this other character, so it could at least teleport and fly different places, but 9.4 billion is crazy rough.

6. NoGood777

NoGood777 New Member

Meh... i lost 10m in wh.. 2nd day of playing and such a huge disappointment

7. fuu_cl

fuu_cl New Member

i lost 50 millions in the warehouse

please i need buy my wings

gms please

8. Elyios

Elyios Expert

9. Merc

Merc New Member

Why do all of you have so much in the warehouse? There is no need to have 9 to 50 biliion in the warehouse. Seems likes lies to me. Quit trying to get a free hand out.

10. scenner

scenner New Member

i lost 20bilion in fking warhouse in this shit server..

guys go play atomix, infinite aion, and leave this server..

this staff its a noob staff, dont BAN cheaters because donate, BAN other players never cheat and BAN him because server LAG ALL DAYS 5 TIMES day..

leave this noob server open your eye's

this staff filtring the donation money, dont use it for upgrade server for resolve lag..

STAFF BAN PLAYERS FOR RESOLVE LAG.

one more time ipen u eye's.. and see this sfatt, and this shit server..

now im waiting for my BAN, and i get out this fking server

11. fuu_cl

fuu_cl New Member

ALGUN GM QUE SE HAGA PRESENTE!!???

o por que el server es gratuito tienen que pasar a llevar a los usuarios que no son donadores???

junte la kinah para mis alas y la guarde en el warehouse
    y me encuentro con la desagradeable sorpresa que los items siguen ahi pero la kinah no esta

que es lo que se supone que van a hacer al respecto?????

12. Illidian

Illidian New Member

And what if I don't believe that you have that kinah? I rly think that you are just a poor little boy crying for a virtual item. :whistling:

I and my clan have moved from Atomix just because this server it's better since the Chief DEV of Atomix left the charge and Aion-Unique doesn't upgrade the plataform.

13. scenner

scenner New Member

if u dont belive its u problem... i just lost my 21b kinah in main account and 7 + 2 billion in my 2º account TESTED!

now i dont have money im my 2º account for start play again.

in my main i get BAN because a problem of server bugs, devs dont repair bugs BAN this players, yeee server lag, dont resolv the problem, BAN THE PLAYERS ITS A SOLUTION, HACKERS, CHEATERS, MTFKERS GM CORRUPTS DONT BAN HIM BECAUSE HAVE DONATION ITEMS..

I SAY GM STAFF IF U BAN MY MAIN ACCOUNT PLA BAN MY ALL OTHER ACCOUTS AND FORUM TO PLZ!!!

14. Illidian

Illidian New Member

Two problems...

1.- In the legal order, who say something have to prove it, you haven't do that so I don't have any motive to believe you.

2.- If GMs doesn't solve the problems with the money of donations and just ban players, then why they just don't have a server only with donators and have one more free than private?.

And, if there are so many "HACKERS, CHEATERS, MTFKERS GM CORRUPTS" you haven't show any prove? I don't take leaps of faith to believe crying 12-years-old boys. :wink:

15. khaled930

khaled930 Getting there

I got the same problem same time.. i lost 490m.. hope a gm can send me it, if they can se my logg info.. and so how proff of putting money and so!....

16. scenner

scenner New Member

i no need give proves to you... so fuck you and GTFO!!!

this situation its for GM only not for u so GTFU mtfker ok?

17. callal241

callal241 New Member

18. dhennis712

dhennis712 Expert

This is so true i have 5million in my Warehouse and when i try to retrieve it with my other char i click the Warehouse merchant then the game freezes and a window open saying Send log and when i login again puffffff my Kinah just disappear... lucky me its only 5m.... KINAH DISAPPEARING AT WAREHOUSE IS SO TRUE!

19. zenclaws

zenclaws New Member

How can we give SS if we dont know it will happen... I mean we just want to place it in our warehouse then its gone.. SO we dont printscreen it!!!!!!! U guys cant understand that?
    So u cant check our logs? SO u cant Solve our CASE? We just want our kinah Back so we do this....... WE DONT DO THIS TO SCAM!!!!!!!!! JUST CHECK OUR LOGS TO SEE WE ARE SAYING TRUE!!!!!!!!

20. Albull

Albull Well-Known Member

To the original poster, you have not provided any proof of losing your kinah, so we cannot replace it, sorry.
    To the QQ's, shut up, to the person speaking in a none english language, read the rules.

-Closed, Albul

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.