1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

How to start with pvP on aion? And how to PvP with sorcerer?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Mirriada, Dec 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mirriada

Mirriada Getting there

Well,I am new here. I played for ranger on 3xrates server for about 3 months and I was soldier rank 4 (thats nice in PvP there). But when i got to Gamez, everything changed. Here it seems like i dont do any DMG to other players, and when i want to rift Pvp on someone in Beluslan who doesnt got good gear (like me, i got only SW) then there is also a group of full ABG asmo waiting for ely to come hunting, so its no chance. I play for sorcerer now and i spent almost 1b kinah (all my money) on Perer Aether Jellys to cast Lighburst- because it seemed like only chance in PvP to me. But I was very confused when i realized, that everywhere you look, is some star officer -and they kill be just before I cast the 2s cast Lightburst. I use sleep and root, but they resist all.
    My manastones are 5x MA +14 and 10x Crit +17, I have SW tome with no godstone.
    So, my question (and problem) is, is here any chance for total noobs in PvP (my first sorc on aion, first PvP char on this server) to get some pvp EQ (i dont like voting very much) or AP, and how to PVp best with UNequiped sorc? (Yes,basic SW +15,JB sash,vorpal earings and the PvP stuf u get from surveys-blue 30lvl ring and green 30 lvl neck)

2. Lostkitty

Lostkitty New Member

FML, that's a really hard question.

3. lnwpalm111

lnwpalm111 ~Yukisa~

well the problem is most player in here use MR set and u dont have enough MA to nuke them basically they will resist some of ur skills and y no u like to vote its good for u so u could have some ABG for ur tome pvp atk = win :>

4. Mirriada

Mirriada Getting there

As i realized, Lightburst doesnt work=i cant cast it (even if i have time) so I spend all my money on nothing. Well, voting is hard when you are on net 2x a week...maybe I shall find some better server to learn how to PvP, but I hadnt found any yet...

5. lnwpalm111

lnwpalm111 ~Yukisa~

how cant use cast a lightburst? :eek:

6. Elianne

Elianne ♡ Lumiel Slave ♡ Forum Legend

It's pretty difficult starting out on this server if you really want to excel in PvP. I would suggest finding a legion you can actively PvP with, or make a group of friends who will go around with you to make AP, and build yourself an EGT/EAT set (which will allow you to contribute more pvp-damage-wise and take less from other players).

That, or hang out with the zergs. It's slow AP, but AP nonetheless.

7. Tifa

Tifa Old

Find a good legion that doesn't Zerg and can pvp well.

8. fuzzyhall2

fuzzyhall2 Proficient

You are an experienced player before joining this server, with SW as a set that's quite decent enough you know. why complain?

I was a total newbie when i first join this server, no knowledge about the game, no gear, doesn't even know what's worth trading and whats not, what's worth looting and whats not. I don't even know about manstones GS's etc... yep a total newbie. i spent 2 weeks to reach max lvl. i tried pvp"ing with a crappy scarabus set and yeah i manage to get some kills "NEWBIES" too ofcourse a bunch of rank 9's which gives 900ap, and i was happy with it, i also don't know about AP either nor what it is for. but i didn't complain.

what i did was ask people what's the best gear i can get and how to get it. they say ABG or Masta, but most people say ABG is far better, and told me i could either donate or vote for it. ofcourse i choose vote, so i did, in 3 weeks i got my first piece of ABG, pvp'd with it, just that 1 piece did make a difference. now i got the full set. worked hard for it, I never complained when i get pawned. so how come you do??

9. Mirriada

Mirriada Getting there

I complain because I know a lot about Aion, yes, i know the best GS, i know ABG is the best. But I complain, its unfair, I have full SW set with full MR +14 - and still asmo (of course i go ZERGING in heiron, cause that is my only chance to get some AP for start, I CANT VOTE) gives me stun every time and i sleep or root them never. They even resist my inferno,glacial peak and other skills. So they must be hackers, well? Because they give me stun and DMG with magic skills trough my all MR +14 SW set all the time, and i never damage them (even no 1dmg)...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.