1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Archon Brigade General's Greatsword

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by liniv, Aug 6, 2010.

1. liniv

liniv Proficient

could some one post a pic with the stats on gamez on this sword?

2. maneta

maneta Lesbian Forum Legend

3. Bones

Bones Banned

or you can open your user CP in crystalaion.com/gamezaion.com and click add items and look for the Abg GS. xD

Last edited: Aug 6, 2010
  4. liniv

liniv Proficient

i were tolld that the stats on gamez where diffrent from retail thats why i want a pic from gamez

5. Kaeda

Kaeda Expert

Well it's a 2.0 items, so the information may be wrong since it just came out like a month or 2 ago? Can't quite remember.

6. liniv

liniv Proficient

7. johnx818

johnx818 New Member

sooo, i logged on today and my attack stat on my +15 archon brigade GS is now weaker than my +0 tahabata gs. before it was about 670ish which seemed right. is this how it's supposed to be? or should i be waiting for a fix?

EDIT: wow can this be reverted back to how it was before the update today, i hit like a girl now

Last edited: Aug 16, 2010
  8. Sandor

Sandor Proficient

Well the stats may be wrong but before the patch the ABG Greatsword was bugged giving 100% pvp damage instead of the 10%. Hard to kill ppl with 2 hits now without that bug right Boba :lol:.

9. xellosdax

xellosdax New Member

10. johnx818

johnx818 New Member

FYI before the update (8-15) the %100 pvp attack was fixed, the attack stats were also fixed to make it on par with the rest of the weapons. and after the update, my ATTACK stats went down by 100, now it is not on par with the level 55s after the update. the %100 pvp attack was fixed awhile ago, get with it.

11. Sandor

Sandor Proficient

Sorry to tell you but the 100% damage bug was not fixed before the last patch we have Yosimelavo in our Legion with a ABG greatsword and yes we tested it just 2 days ago and it was still bugged. Sorry to say that a Glad with a greatsword benefits a lil from the attackspeed but will be always be gimped compared to a Polearm glady. GS are for Templars when they do PvE and whey they face mages and such.

12. johnx818

johnx818 New Member

i don't recall precision cut'ing for 12k at all. that sir, is when it wasn't fixed, and if it weren't fixed before the recent update, then i'd be seeing some ridiculous damage. you wouldn't live that long during those encounters we've had in core. and i thank you for the advice and tips, but those multiple 1v1 encounters in core when you keep hiding and sneaking up on me tells me i'm doing alright with a fixed, non %100 pvp attack abyss GS.

13. Sandor

Sandor Proficient

Well I hope they fix it for you :lol:, and about our encounters in the core well what can I say your good and I am an assassin:ninja:, I was never ment to kill a glad that know what its doing head to head I need to keep being sneaky you know :sideways:. Now bs aside I really enjoy our encounters in the core, really only you and Zuto give me trouble 1v1 in the core.

14. johnx818

johnx818 New Member

well i'm glad we're having a civilized exchange here and not some flame war. you play your class well also and i myself enjoyed the encounters too. see you in-game!