1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

When did server become- "do what ever you want server"?

Discussion in 'Problems' started by lafitness88, Jan 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lafitness88

lafitness88 I LOL at hackers

thanks vil... will do, I personally didnt want to bother you, cuz you are barely settling in your spot (did I spell that right) lol

2. Alpha

Alpha Expert

you would never know about the hacks there are but yea i raid with laftness88 every night and shouji13 like every day so we've seen it with our own eyes i've got hit for like 5k with iron skin and shield of faith lol so you would never know unless you are the wikipedia of hacks :eek:

3. adumala13

adumala13 Well-Known Member

First was those fake am/admins increasing to much .. now hackers and bug users .. gosh @@

for the truth i .. i already get their tool ( hack tool i mean ) theres a site of a hack and i already report this . but he/she said they cant close that site couz they dont have a right so .. those hackers are continue using that tool .
    the only way we can stop there increasing was to report them ..

and AM/gm cant handle this problem .. many players around the world playing this game and they are not a machine .. so they need rest . to eat .. ( copy ) and 1 thing what if they get some new ( trainee am) that can help them..

sad to say but theres no GAME that dont have hack/ cheat ..

4. ahKin

ahKin Proficient

I actually like this part. I think I report every day when I see any AM's online "sadly they aren't even online every day" and when I report a hacker what I get is "player is offline now" ok kidding me? yes he's offline because he's a hacker and for sure he got a radar hack so why the hell don't you AM's put those names in a black list to check it later? or you guys don't even have a black list?, or when I report what I get is "Ok thanks for your report" then LOL the hacker still playing and having fun, again kidding me?, oh yeah I don't want any idiot to troll me, because this is the fact here.

Plus other excuses like "he has WOC" that's why bla bla bla , or he has "speed title %" bla bla bla i have it all and still can recognize hackers from fair players, anyway good luck, and thanks for the thread creator..

5. adumala13

as they said .. hackers rapidly increase when AM'S ARE OFFLINE .. and when they notice that thers a am ONLINE they turn off there hacks ..

6. ahKin

ahKin Proficient

Wish to read again what I've said, I think I said "I report" and "nothing happens" conclusion.

7. adumala13

and what i say is if they notice that theres a am online they turn there cheat off. so they can escape that am who chase him/her so thats the reason why .. that player is still enjoying playing even if you already report him/her ..

8. ahKin

ahKin Proficient

Can't you ever stop arguing about any thing?, anyway let me explain it so clearly, AM's can always play with a normal player and see himself, simple? got it? so please stop Quoting me now.. there is a solution for every problem but they go to the short way "player's offline", "Or no pm's back" ..

9. Played

Played *Kung-Fu Master* Forum Legend

1. This is a private server ... so, all private servers are known to have hackers yes some more than others.

2. We don't have that many GM's/AM's (in my opinion) but this is something we can't do much about since this is out of our hands and in the hands of the HGM's that review the apps for GM/AM

3. The GM's try and try to remove hackers but as Grave said there are only 6 of them and 100 of us so its easier said than done when it comes to removing hackers.

4. GM's do have lives and i doubt that they'd rather spend most of their time roaming around in hide trying to find evidence on one player which is why its understandable when they say they prefer us to report them via Video's because it makes it all easier and gives them time to do other stuff such as respawning NPC's fixing quest etc etc....

but i can feel your frustration about the hacking issue and in all honesty i'll say just suck it up because you aren't the only person that feels this way :)

if most of this doesn't make sense to you... well i'll say forget you :D it makes sense to me in my noggin ^.^

3 people like this.
  10. GraveXD

GraveXD Shhhhhh♪ (*'-^)- v(^_^ Forum Legend

We are not payed for this therefor no AM's have a set schedule and we go online when we can. We all volunteer our time to help the server we get nothing out of it. I'm personally online every day if there is a time conflict with you Im sorry, I try my best to be online as much as I can. Im not gonna give you the whole "I have a life too" speech because im sure you have heard it. Think about others for once :)

2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.