1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

GLADI, the chronicle...

Discussion in 'Questions' started by KidDarkness, Jan 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KidDarkness

KidDarkness New Member

Hi all, I'm relatively new to Aion, only played about 2 months b4 and I was on Assassin... Didn't impress me rly much + I had only time to get him 55 and farm just an Anuhart set...

Now I've decided to go to Gladi, to test (yes I'm searching my orientation a bit xD ). Now as I can see, with a Polearm I miss quite much of my skills (I thought I would do an ACC manastone build), but then I got this greatsword, letting me hit harder and almost with no miss to my skills... Ye, I know that I have less crt strike, (actually my crt strike is more than hilarious, 156 with pole).

Anyway, my point is that I thought to use greatsword with crt strike and attack build instead of polearm.. Would that work?? I would like experienced Gladi to help me out a bit, I would really apreciate it!

Regards.

2. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

If you dont have a decent gear,try to get a Jotun/Anuhart/Stormwing plate set,stack accuracy and crit manastones on it,attack is useless. Use a Stormwing greatsword that is pretty decent,get some abyss points anf fuse it with guardian aquad leaders greatsword. The manastone build that you should have for now is accuracy/crit. I would say 2600-2700 accuracy and all the rest to crit. My gladiator has 970 crit with my plate set+weapon. My accuracy is around 2700. Its also good if you have more than 1 builds,but since you are new just follow what i said :p

PS: An easy way to get a good greatsword is to farm Triroan greatsword which yes is weak,but it extends,it gives you something that not even ABG Can give you. If you are a greatsword fan then go for triroan. Are you in siel,asmo or elyos?

3. KidDarkness

KidDarkness New Member

Siel Asmo.. Yes extention is a great advantage as I've seen..Yes I am a greatswords' fan xD.. I should stay with Triroan instead of getting Stormwing? And why everybody are walking around with poles?? Are they in any way better than greatswords?I know poles give you the ability to hit multiple targets, but in the end it all comes to personal taste aren't they?

4. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

You can hit multiple targets with both GS and spear. The advantage of the spear is that it hits harder and it has more crit strike. But then again spears have low minimum damage so they can either hit really low or really high,with a greatsword the damage doesnt change much. I actually prefer greatsword.

5. KidDarkness

KidDarkness New Member

+1 on prefering greatsword.. Ok, now I'm just 55 with some random armor parts from around Balaurea. Where should I start farming for armor + weap?? BT?

6. Clubs

Clubs Retired Forum Legend

Besh temple is a good place to start, you should also try to farm Siels west for silver medals and work your way up to a pvp set.

7. KidDarkness

KidDarkness New Member

Siels west?? Will I need a group?

8. kakashipta

kakashipta Proficient

you just need to a group to enter, but the instance you can solo it

9. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

All i can do to help you is to buy you some anuhart or sw items from the broker,tell me your in game name and i ll mail you what i can get for glad. Sometimes they sell +15 items in the broker i ll check if there is any..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.