1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Problems With Login... DiretcX error =S

Discussion in 'Problems' started by jgvm91, Feb 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jgvm91

jgvm91 New Member

hellow everyone this time i hope u be fine ... i need a little help quickly this time i had my client of aion Outdated... i use the guide to downgrade cuz i make the mistake to update my client for the Ncsoft updater... when i replace the Folder named in the guide i launch my client and get the error of DirectX then i use the downgrade.zip to fix this error ... i extract this file and replace ... and newly i launch the Aion and get the same error =( Pls if some one can guide me to fic this error i'll be in debt ....beforehand through!!!!here its the pic of the Error...:sad:Imageshack - errormy.png

2. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

in that case id suggest actually trying to get the directx, some games screw it up (happened to me few days ago, aion threw the error at me out of nowhere without me making any changes to the client)

Download DirectX 9.0c (Jun 10) - Download - FileHippo.com
    extract it, install it, restart ur pc, try run it again

2 people like this.
  3. jgvm91

jgvm91 New Member

Thx u so much its be to helpfully i will install this directX then Ty again

4. jgvm91

jgvm91 New Member

its working now... i was making a mistake.... I was replacing the bin32 folder with the version 2.0 now its working thx to u now i play again after many time THK U AGAIN!!!! ^^

Last edited: Feb 9, 2012
  5. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

got an idea ill try out tomorrow, but its 3:40am so ull have to wait for it

its caused by a directx related file in the bin32 folder, im guessing that this file is somehow configured for ur system and doesnt like when it comes from another pc (was d3dx9_38.dll if i remember)

first of all i suggest u try this, i think i gave it to 1 person be4, download it, extract the dll and overwrite the one in ur bin32 folder with this
    http://www.dll-files.com/d3dx9_38.zip?0WEkVBUDgT

alternatively, i propose this: repair ur client, check that it loads at least to the login screen (so its in a working condition) and close it. next make a backup of the repaired bin32 folder and apply my downgrade. after that, replace the content of the downgraded bin32 with ur backed up one (one file at a time), starting with d3dx9_38.dll and see if the error goes away

btw plz post feedback in the guide thread or on my profile/pm so i know what works and can pass it on, thx

good luck

6. jgvm91

jgvm91 New Member

Yea its working so fine Thx for the help ^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.