1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Hacked...

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Arialll, Feb 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arialll

Arialll New Member

Ok, well hello there, many of you probably know me, my name is Ariall. I quit say 7 months ago and frequently checked in for 2 months after that then stopped overall. I just logged in today and EVERYTHING is gone, all of my abg, everythinggg. And even my forum account was hacked, Ariall, hence why im posting on this account.

Help... someone?

2. lumizerav

lumizerav New Member

the same happened to me, I was four months without playing when I got back everything was gone,already did a post and not help at all:/

3. Ulo

Ulo New Member

i think they made it that way... i read it somewhere in the forum few months ago, regarding inactive accounts... i believe umm.. 3 months inactive? and you wont have anythin in the account.. O.O.. tough to get help on that.. =/.. good luck..

4. Stark

Stark ᴘ ʀ ɪ ᴍ ᴇ ʀ ᴀ Forum Legend

Could have possibly been wiped.

5. Naj

Naj In-Game Reports bystander

That is sad.

I am inactive for 3months. I mean to say I didn't login my present account in game itself.
    In behalf of that everyday I always check my account in the GamezAion website, to do voting and checking my stuff everyday especially my character inventory. My stuffs is always there.

I read before that if your account is not in-active for almost 6months, your account will wipe/delete, (hope mines not yet).

about hacking...
    And I don't think Gamez itself will hack your account. Might be someone know your account, or you give it to someone you've been trust before.

Goodluck anyway,

6. Puddles

Puddles Tͮh͌̀ͩe̅̋̔̓ͣ̎͟ ̔ͫ̈́̾ͩG͗́̓o͐̍d̊̊̄d͑̔̎͑ ̋̾͏e ̏̏ͬ͌s̶s͛ Forum Legend

7 Month in-active accounts are removed from the database. Common practice for most places.

As for the loss of items and such, the only real way for that to be achieved, would have been to share your account with someone. Try to use a third party program, or go to a fake website even be it on accident.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.