1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Problem trying to log my Chras

Discussion in 'Problems' started by marinboduro, Feb 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marinboduro

marinboduro New Member

Hello.
    Well my problem is the next,before 2 days I uninstalled aion and today I installed the game again.All was normal but when I clicked to log in in the Gamez Aion launcher the next windown what appeard was to write mi Acc and my Pass, the next one was the windown that told me about the agrement or something like that,i pressed enter to open the next windown select server or normally is select my chars and of those 2 windowns no1 appeard.That what appeard is the background of Ellysea but nothing more,i tried log in 3 times and nothing still the same windown.Tried to log in by NCsoft but when i was writing my Acc and my Pass and i pressed enter appeard a windown that told that my Acc or Password are incorrect.Thats what appeard me if I try by NCsoft and the other thing is what appeard me if i try do it by the Gamez Aion launcher.
    Can anyone tell me what to do or change ??!
    I dont wanna uninstall and install aion again...

2. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

1 person likes this.
  3. marinboduro

marinboduro New Member

ok,let me try it and i will tell you after if it work :)

4. Fantaros

Fantaros Banned Forum Legend

downgrade is the magic solution ;p

5. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

this is the magic solution :p

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  6. marinboduro

marinboduro New Member

amm hi again,
    Smartik1 i tried whit ur 3 links what u got in that post but no1 helped me,so i unistalled aion again and installed him this night again, i tried to log in again whit my acc and pass and appeard 1 windown that told me taht iam already in.I tried again and i was in but still hapeen the samething like the other time,appeard a windown of Elysea and i can see my chars or the 2 servers what i can play(siel and lumiel).
    Now dk what is that problem,when i log out of aion appear one windown waht told me taht my gamez aion launcher maybe is not installed correctly,but thats impossible because i tried to install the launcher more than 10 times and all the times is the same error.
    I install the launcher the first time in NCsoft the game told me that i must create a archive whit the name Aion and put that launcher in,so i do that and after that appeard me the launcher and i start to log in aion but at last got the same problem again and again. So i uninstall the gamez aion launcher of the fail NCsoft tri to install him again but that time in the arviche AionEU and happen the samething the same error at last,cant log my chars and when i log out a windown appeard me and told me that maybe my gamez aion launcher is not installed correctly.So al last i tried to install the archive in that new archive creating whit the name Aion but before to start i copy the archive bin32 and paste it on the archive aion(they are around 83MB),after i tri to log in and got that error whut i cant log my chars and when i log out got that problem whut appeard me the windown that maybe my gamez aion launcher is not installed correctly..
    Can you tri to help me now whit something whit what i will can log in Aion??..
    Thanks.

7. marinboduro

marinboduro New Member

nvm i did the easy mode,Aion deleted and out of this drug :)

8. Silverfox

Silverfox ࿇Mind ᚾ ߙ ᚾ Trickery࿇

@Smartik1.
    Thanks for your downgrade link and for your downgrade thread, again, i always forget to save your bin32 files and to mark your downgrade thread >.<, your guide works (as always) from "A TO Z" tyvm <3.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.