1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

problem with client

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Crossevans, Mar 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crossevans

Crossevans New Member

Hi, I'm new here. Currently I have version 1.9.0.1 and updating to 2.7.0.1 takes way too long...so any other ways to update it faster? a manual patch or something? Thanks for the help in advance.

2. Guardians

Guardians New Member

The sheer amount of stupidity required to believe this dwarfs the stupidity needed to attempt this.

Any posts by anonymous members claiming they can fix your account should be taken incredulously.

Staff will *never* ask you for your account info.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  3. Camila

Camila Mordez Moi Forum Legend

Unfortunately, no. You will have to update, and wait all that time.
    It's taking long because your version is really old, and it's missing a lot of files.
    Good luck ;)

1 person likes this.
  4. Tempzilla

Tempzilla I Gots Candy!!

If you use torrents any at all, gamershell does have an offical 2.5 Installer (Most Updated they have from ncsoft atm) that you can use to jump from where you're at a bit further. Aion v2.5 Empyrean Calling Client Its not 2.7 but it isnt as bad upgrading from this point to 2.7. You'll most likely end up patching beyond 2.7.0.1 and if you do go ahead and make a trip over to [Guide]Downgrade 2.7.0.2 to 2.7.0.1 By Smartik1

2 people like this.
  5. Crossevans

Crossevans New Member

Thank you so much for the quick replies and I'm really grateful for the advice. I think I will try your method, Tempzilla :).Wish me luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.