1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Hello,I'm New To The Server!!!

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by ansem774, Mar 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ansem774

ansem774 New Member

First of all, My name is Nate.

~I would love to know how this server compairs to others. (In Your Opinion!)~
    Ex; Land of Might!! {LoM}

I started playing aion again and I think I played this server but honestly can't remember how it was. I am playing LoM server and its not fun so I thought I'd try this server out seing how I have already tried it out.

When it comes to my likes on a server, I love the community and I think LoM lacks that. GamezAion has so many that Im frightened that I won't even compair to others without time and money. If thats the case could I be warned? I just really want to know if me and my brother start playing would we have fun and would we be able to make it in this Aion Server? I would love to know the exact differences from Siel and Lum servers if you could explain, also tell me what you think might be the best for us.

I would truly love if someone could hit some of these points and help me out with them so I can start playing soon. This is by far the best server so far. I might also say that we are brand to Aion in general. I am an MMoer so we aren't retards xD. But I don't know everything yet. Just the basics.

Thanks for reading this,
    Nate~

2. Hitaki

Hitaki â™”Gracie's Knight Forum Legend

It's easy if you have people willing to help you.
    Join a good legion. There are a lot of friendly people out there.

Also

Siel
    • Auto stigmas.

Lumie
    • Stigma system.

1 person likes this.
  3. ansem774

ansem774 New Member

Okay thanks for the quick reply. :)
    But as I said Im new so I really never experianced Stigmas I guess. So what exactly are they? Which server would you recommend?

4. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

its too vague :p most people cant tell a difference from that

all regular skills r learned automatically as u lvl up. stigmas r special skills that u have to choose from (6 regular, 5 greater). on lumiel you have to choose these from a list (kinda like a skill tree, some have prerequisites). on siel you just get all of them

1 person likes this.
  5. Fantaros

Fantaros Banned Forum Legend

welcome to gamez community :) rest answered up

1 person likes this.
  6. ansem774

ansem774 New Member

Thanks {Smartik1} and Thanks {Hitaki}.

So your saying siel is more like everyone has everything so its blanced and Lumie is more like you have selective skills that are more powerful so It could get overpowering in some cases?

7. blackcell

blackcell Banned Forum Legend

welcome to gamez comunity :) want enjoy here...start donate :D

8. Hitaki

Hitaki â™”Gracie's Knight Forum Legend

What Smartiik said. Essentially, stigmas are your "OP" skills, on retail, you are only allowed to have a certain amount. That system is on Lumiel. On Siel, Stigmas are auto-aquired and you learn all of them.

As far as which server I recommend?

Personally, I play on Siel, the population there is higher as well.

9. Shunko

Shunko Expert

On the contrary, having every stigma avaiable really turns the pvp in directions i would call imbalanced. The game is supposed to be played with a stigma system like on retail, which balances the game more or less.

10. Khirmell

Khirmell Getting there

Hello nate i'm the same as you! Enjoy playing aion!

11. marjoriya

marjoriya Proficient

Hello new player, beware of the trolls and check out the guide section. Some good reads there.

12. Clubs

Clubs Retired Forum Legend

Welcome to gamez,

I find myself here for many reasons, but the main one being my time. I do not have the time to go out and farm plat medals, run static dredg, and be online every day at a certain time to stay competitive with the rest of the players. I can log in at my leisure and go pvping at my leisure, this is one of the many things that I enjoy about private servers. If you are looking for a large community, yes you have found it. Will it be hard to establish yourself on the server? It can be, but I feel I have some what of a reputation now and I have been here full time for about 6 months. If you are planning on playing on the side, it will take longer for you to gear yourself out. If you are planning on donating 150$ and getting geared and it over with, then you can do that to. When it comes to stigmas, I highly recommend that you start yourself in siel with the full tree. Once you have become proficient with both the game itself and your class, then you might want to make a server transfer to lumiel and try stigma trees.

Ultimately it's up to you if you wish to experience the server or not, some get lost in their first week and others fall in love at first sight.

13. ixgeedee

ixgeedee Proficient

I can see where yunashadow is coming from when it comes to the stigma system.
    I completely agree with the fact that people have a lot of other things to do besides playing this game to keep up with the competitive nature.
    I like the fact that Siel offers full stigma skills instead of having to farm stigma shards in the Abyss or etc. in order to achieve your skills. Another issue with that was that in Lumiel, the population of Elyos was so low that it was hard to find English-speaking legions that were recruiting.

Siel has a lot of active members playing on both sides. From forum posts, I can see a lot of Asmodians are really nice as well. Personally, I joined Elyos because a friend said "I like their wings". Thus, I ended up being Elyos, but originally, I liked the Asmodian design better.

Anyways... when it comes down to making the final decision, it's based on your personal preference of how you want to play.
    Good luck to you on your venture~ :]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.