1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Can we have some info on any possible ping fix since 2.7 please?

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Physicist, Dec 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jessica

Jessica Banned Forum Legend

@fuzzy: That happens to me too, but I don't wait till I get to the point where I die, I just launch another client. Better ping pl0x.

1 person likes this.
  2. Physicist

Physicist New Member

If I had started this server on high ping, 800 ping etc then i would'nt be complaining cos its probably my location. But our ping was decent before 2.7, and rubbish after 2.7. So obviously ppl are gonna complain, like in the threads I posted. I would'nt bother playing in 800 constant ping personally. Surely you can understand the ppl who have gone from 150-200 ping to 150-1000 ping? We are getting freezes too, which have lasted up to 6 sec before on me.

Only made the thread to see if its being worked on (cos I wanted to see whether it's worth staying or not), I posted it in bug reports but its been over a month since with no reply.

3. Jessica

Jessica Banned Forum Legend

They should really do fix it if, I'd be okay for a bit better ping than this. And moving the server to europe? nnooo wayy, Why favor europeans when this server is international.

4. gubben

gubben Getting there

Each patch my ping increases it was 170 first after 2.6 it went up to 220 it wasnt bad but then came 2.7 and now it doesnt go below 300 =(

5. dstar88

dstar88 New Member

fcktard its because the Europees Deticated servers are much faster then the American ones

6. Yurochie

Yurochie Greever

better use Chicago's ping.. its better most filipino used it.

7. palacios19

palacios19 Expert

ummmmm.. i have much lag now... 1k or 3k ping.. i check my connection and it fine... only have problem in aion Gamez... My friend also have its problem.. any solution??!!!

8. Serenee

Serenee New Member

yes they are faster, but they dont give a fck when your server gets DDoS (i know 1 server that moved to an american server because their host does not give a fck when they got DDoS)

i would rather play in a laggy server that playing on an always offline server cuz of DDoS attacks

9. Yurochie

Yurochie Greever

DDoS will kill you.. hahahaha..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.