1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Iggison and Gelmaroz fortress

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Xander, Mar 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saha25

Saha25 ☠ ♥ RAUHA ♥ ☠

I'm sure we will meet one day :D

2. Slyther

Slyther Oculus Ex Inferni Forum Legend

holy fk my dream came tru wtf... I gotta start having dreams more often o.o

3. Fantaros

Fantaros Banned Forum Legend

in your next dream

/I wanna become billioner

actually your dream was about balaurs that took the fort? xD

1 person likes this.
  4. Slyther

yea dude...2 dredgs spawned, asmos lost their balaurea forts and elys were protecting their abyss forts... I didn't see siel's western falling tho... but I'm creeped the fk out LOL

5. iPink

iPink *INSECURE MUCH?*

abyss pvp gonna alive again ? o_O

6. Sweetpoison

Sweetpoison Allergic to Idiots

I don't think so... I'm alone in the abyss most of the time, if not all the time. :sideways:

7. deadhera

deadhera New Member

do the balaur have to take all the forts EVERY DAY the forts are vulnerable -.- sometyms i get home from work and cant enter silentera >.> so no pvp bllablablaa..cant just have fits and activate balaur or wipe ap Dx ppl are quitting -.- i just mite.

8. Yurochie

Yurochie Greever

9. Sweetpoison

Sweetpoison Allergic to Idiots

Just cause your race don't own a fort in Inggison or Gelkmaros doesn't mean you can't go to Silentera anymore. There are teleporter statues that you can use instead of the gate in each Silentera entrance.

10. Slyther

yea um... 3 factions are almost completely even now... if those bastards keep on going, I'm requesting bigger guns from our captain (GIMME HACKED ABG ALENTE!! >.<)

on topic tho, there's just something wrong with the balaur... even in retail the forts are more stable than in here... and balaurs also take over artifacts in retail..oh sht..prolly shouldn'tve said that o.o

11. sepiroth

sepiroth New Member

i agree with the rage fits sudden balaur activation lol wats up their asses.

12. Isin

Isin Zerg me plox Forum Legend

[video=youtube_share;IblLpWqICr0]http://youtu.be/IblLpWqICr0[/video]

balaur in action. They gon take what they want regardless

13. Slyther

this is raw footage of the ship appearing.. I followed the dredgion around siel's western today, found its core, which is bugged since you can not target it, you lose target as soon as you do. Also, the dredgion should kill you as soon as you get close, or so have I read...

Saw the dredgion in action today, it's frightening. Summonned Legendary Mobs into the fortress. I flew into Siel's Western through the alternate entrance.. the mobs were raping every guard. I got to the Deity, and there were aroung 8-10 eternal mobs on it, just killing the deity. next thing you know, the deity's aoe affects us as well, so I'm sitting there aoe'ing while the deity keeps stunning me and stuff..then, the second the deity dies, the balaur mobs lock on me, I die in less than a second.. there's prolly nothing we can do to stop it if we're not a 100% active PvPvE server.

I actually don't get why they didn't take Miren Fortress...maybe it has something to do with it being completely safe from an aerial attack? who knows, it was just weird..

14. Temible

Temible Senior Member

we didn't received any reward to conquer the fortress that are bugged too, so what exactly work here?

15. asmo442

asmo442 Proficient

Thing is, balaur arent supposed to take your one and only fort two days in a row when the castles arent even vulnerable. Another pro GameZ moment.

16. Slyther

Idk what chu talkin bout, I'm getting my medals =P

when have they taken forts when they're invulnerable? I've never seen that

17. asmo442

asmo442 Proficient

GameZ has a new formula, if you have one fort, the boogerbears will take it 2 days in a row. Influence ratio means nothing. Go GameZ.

18. bull007

bull007 Proficient

i think this is better since elyos are very scared in battling especially in gelk, they keep on hiding in their fortress which kinda boring in gelk to pvp

19. Slyther

after yesterday, I think I actually fully support the dredgion's stay.. why? some people just find fort raids as something different, more fun to do than just run SW RUSH and kill a blue dragon, then putting gear in broker and going ping-pong rest of the day... with elyos having seized most of the forts in game, only way to keep the sieges going is if asmodians would take initiative in big numbers, or if the dredgion appeared.

Now I see every red icon as an opportunity to have fun, get more medals, and get recognition for taking over it. And so should the asmos really. There's 2 forts in gelkmaros, but the asmos will only go for one, then will try to ruin the elyos' efforts at getting their own fort in ingisson...and while the asmos are doing that, surprise buttsecks: the dredgion appears and takes over the asmos' only fort in gelk.

This actually gives a new perspective to the game overall: we will never have permanent pvp in one place or another, it will rather keep morphing as we gain and lose control over the forts.

Alternatively, we can move a step closer to 3.0 and put the colors aside to take the balaur down and wipe them off the server AGAIN. Would be rather fun and different to work together with the guy that can give you 30k AP instead of helping each other take care of the Balaur Plague =P

just my thoughts tho, since I honestly enjoyed yesterday triple siege lol...

20. kenmasters

kenmasters New Member

I think temible refers to a vulnerable balaur Iggnisson fortress that was taken by Uchihas the other day and no one got any medal or reward.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.