1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

ID or Password Does not Match (2)

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by daisukeyuuki, Mar 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daisukeyuuki

daisukeyuuki New Member

Everytime I log in this error will occur " ID or Password Does not match (2), when I go to Gamezaion.com I can still log in to my user account. Does anybody could help me, Its been months since I last played.

Thank You...

2. Lhuv

Lhuv Well-Known Member

If you have changed your password try checking your Emails in yahoo or w/e email you used on your gamezaion account. I have tried this before, you cant login in game cause its somelike like you need to " Verify " w/e just try checking it.

3. jj011185

jj011185 (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ © Forum Legend

sounds like illegal characters on the password.

4. daisukeyuuki

daisukeyuuki New Member

I've already check it on my email and verify it, and I tried to change my password..its still the same error...:(

5. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

1. make sure ur logging into gamez and not retail (using the gamez launcher not ncsoft launcher)
    2. make sure ur username or password dont include special characters, they screw up in the database and give this error even though you can still login to the website

if you can, try login on another computer or make a new junk account on the website and log it from ur pc (try use only lower case letters for ID/pass or something to see if that one works). if u can log the junk account, then its an account issue, if u cant then its a client issue

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.