1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

About Chanters

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by L4dyL3GaCy, Mar 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. L4dyL3GaCy

L4dyL3GaCy Proficient

I wanna play chanter but can't find a guides.

I need a help about chanters like, chanter based on? (attack or def) What ms is good for chanters, how to use or play chanters for PVP etc.

I need a help not a troll thank you.

/Discuss all about chanters.

2. Viatica

Viatica Getting there

play how to be support and offensive in the same time.. thats hard
    use more keymapping

for manastone, perhaps full mr is most used by many player. but crit/acc or crit/macc is good option

1 person likes this.
  3. Luminares

Luminares Shining Brighter Forum Legend

Chanters are a all around class. You can play them offensively or supportive depending on your tastes, or both if you can manage. Their class armor is chain, meaning they are sorta sturdy but not as sturdy as plates, but since they can heal themselves that's another story. Uhm, you dont need low ping to play a chanter, any type of ping is good (except you know some quad digit number). You can wear leather armor with attack manastones for maximum damage since ABG leather gives an attack bonus or you can just stick to chain and go magic resist for better survival. For skills if you're on Siel then skills you pretty much have at your disposal. If you're on Lumiel, you'd have to pick the tree that best goes with your play style.

1 person likes this.
  4. L4dyL3GaCy

L4dyL3GaCy Proficient

What's the use of MA on chanters?

I'm playing on siel. and i don't think i can't manage offensive and supportive at the same time. Well i got ABG Chain set with full mr socket and abg corundum accessories w/ chainhood + leather belt. but i didn't try to pvp since i don't know how to use the proper skills of a chanter. well i'm planning to take a offensive cause most of the chanters i saw running / zerging is a offensive.

I didn't see a supportive chanter running w/ the zergs/legionmates. But i wanna try since you mention that chanter can be offensive and supportive.

So i wanna whats the good build for my chanter.

currently i'm using a ABG chain set w/ abg corundum access + chainhood + leather belt w/ abg staff fused w/ masta staff. but no mace and shield.

So w/ my items this is a offensive build? I wanna also know about chanter skills. kinda confused with the skills, i don't whats the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and etc2x. to use skills. cause some of chanter skills is activation or what ever you call about that.

5. Luminares

Luminares Shining Brighter Forum Legend

Yeah the items you have no can work for an offensive chanter. As far as skills go you'd have to use them for awhile to get a feel for the order you use them in. But generally its usually Mountain Crash II or Inescapable Judgment, then moving into Binding Word. I can't remember all the skill names but you wanna start with your stun, or bind. Then your knockdown skill followed by the skills that work when they're knocked down, you're mountain crash to keep the DPS going and that hallowed strike chain. Chanter skills have quite a cooldown which means you can't all out DPS like the other classes can, so keep that in mind. Oh also Word of Inspiration and Word of Protection are your best friend.

1 person likes this.
  6. L4dyL3GaCy

L4dyL3GaCy Proficient

what i understand is chanters are based on stun lock and blinding skills. i mean, stuns w/ knockdown are the very good combo for a chanter?

7. Rie

Rie Kitsune-sama <3

use full crit in staff like mine XD
    nvm am nub chanter tho.

8. llsilencell

llsilencell Banned

yes and m.acc helps on stuns,especially soul strike (which is suppoed to be physical stun but..)
    have at least 6 slots with accurasy.. rest go for m.acc and crit

~fanta

1 person likes this.
  9. Viatica

Viatica Getting there

some say it matter for stun proc

i dont know yet.
    personally am using 26 MR manastones and 4 crit manastones (on the set) and full crit on the two handed weapon, and full mr on mace and shield.
    and dont forget to turn off the rage spell when you are on healing/supportive mode (which am always forget xD)

10. Euthorix

Euthorix Getting there

I go all HP for my PvE set, And for PvP I have like everything. :p

11. TheViper

TheViper Expert

Hmm if the parry is working go for that and crit strike. Because when u parry an attack, there are few good chains

12. llsilencell

llsilencell Banned

with all those glads stucking accurasy on their sets .. it's useless.. better go or full mr or offensive set :p (or a mixed set good for solo)

13. L4dyL3GaCy

L4dyL3GaCy Proficient

Thank you sir.

Sorry but i'm not a kid. I did try to use the search button but nothing appears that's why i create this thread.

14. sinezio

sinezio New Member

chanter suportt full resist
    chanter "killer" atack/crit/Ma

15. marjoriya

marjoriya Proficient

If ur zerging go full offensive build(atk/crit)
    if yer going to fight as a chanter who's always outnumbered.
    Go for block/mr.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.