1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<Saints> Official Thread ( english PvPvE Legion )

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Brightmare, Jun 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ryang

ryang Banned

Uhh go google ego then come back. Im discussing game mechanics. That is how Mresist is SUPPOSED to work, yet he's telling me it doesn't work like that (he's "guarenteeing" it) so I just want to know how he arrives at it. I am SUPPOSED to be able to resist 90%/60-70% of his skills, yet hes saying I will resist 0%. I just want to know how.

P.S. Trust me, I know he's a good cleric

2. Markshack

Markshack New Member

Arghhh the Server still down T_T

3. Autumn

Autumn Banned

I don't pay attention to the mechanics. I don't even keep track of what my own stats are except for hp. My statements are based on what I've experienced. The ONLY people that have EVER resisted my spells have been rangers and templars on their magic resist spells. I've fought MR builds, and they just don't work. My spell accuracy is, without skills that force resists, virtually 100%.

I tried to go check my stats, but the server is sick atm. :p

---------- Post added at 04:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 AM ----------

I have 1327 magic accuracy. Vs your theoretical 2100 resist, yes, you would have a little less than 80% resistance. But! Magic accuracy obviously doesn't work right in that case. If you had that much resist, other glads would definitely have it too. Yet, I don't miss. Ever.

Now, the lv50 resist stones are +12 values. I believe you had a lv50 abyss set. If full MR, 72 resist per piece. Times seven is about five hundred. Meaning all glads in general should have about 1600 magic resist using your numbers. Vs me, every glad should have a 30% resist. They assuredly don't. Now, one of the glads in my guild has a mere 1211, which is safely below my own base accuracy. This would put his anuhart at a whopping 400 less total MR than your abyss set. And yet, I'm sure you know how stats compare between the two.

This leads me to doubt your 2100 number.

4. Real_Royal

Real_Royal Proficient

hiya guys something happened earlier while im vending at herion my golden medal was lost without any kinah added in my inventory ... i lost 36 of it ... can anyone help me ....

5. Revoultion

Revoultion Well-Known Member

it is duped, and ths is the wrong section

6. Shadowpriest

Shadowpriest New Member

For all of you who can't read the title, this is a recruitment section not for you to discuss something else. If you want to do that, please go somewhere else relevant. Thank you.

7. Temujin

Temujin Getting there

This legion Stoped helping there lower level members. No help for leveling quickly for pvp, No help getting good equipment, No help with anything. if you join the saints you will practically be alone until lvl 55. No support no nuthin. If you need help with every aspect of the game your better off going with a smaller more helpful guild. or an up and coming pvp guild.

Saints are PVP only and will only accept you into the guild from what they said on there official forum. if you are fully leveled up and geared to the teeth. cause its all about the legion and notthing about you.

~Legions are supposed to bring help and support to ~the table while you bring loyalty and devotion.
    ~That Makes a Brotherhood.
    ~This is not a Brotherhood.
    ~This is NOT a good legion if you want to do anything other than what they want.
    Avoid...

Dont bother Flaming me I will not be Posting here again or checking to see if someone responded. I really dont give a flying fuck what you think.
    Just wanted to let you know what you where getting into.

Have a Nice Day ~ Temujin

Last edited: Aug 16, 2010
  8. ryang

ryang Banned

Actually I was talking on crystal where I was able to get my hands on a 55 chain set before I quit. With lakhane's helm I was able to get around that number. And yes, most gladis do not know what a mresist build really is.

9. Ydeuma

Ydeuma New Member

WHAT???? i've been in Saints legion for 2 months and i've been helped sooooo much in the begining, now i helped level soooo many peoples and i gave away ALOT $$$$$$$$ in items and gift to help new peoples to be the best, You just have to ask and you will receive.
    yes we are pvp guild and we are only doing it but we can also help peoples.... we have forums for questions and request for anything. so dont come complain here. not happy? quit, we dont care. :kissing:

10. Autumn

Autumn Banned

Well, you are mostly right. A legion isn't all for one. If you cry that no one could be bothered to help you gain five levels, when it could easily be done solo, well...I'd be more concerned about your activity if you just now logged on since the 1.9 update to go out and level.

We are not inviting lv30 nubs who beg for gear and kinah and plvling on a plvl server. Each and every one of our members have to exibit a level of initiative and leadership. Part of that initiative is leveling your own arse to 55 and getting anuhart gear, which takes no time at all.

And besides, why would we settle for less?

11. Pogs1

Pogs1 New Member

Hi I am not the best pvper tbh im fairly shit :) but im not a begger and i like to level Iv just started a mage and would love to join please get back to me :)

12. Autumn

Autumn Banned

We require that you be lv55 and be in anuhart gear or better before your application can be considered.

13. Revoultion

Revoultion Well-Known Member

Ionlywanttoupthisthread

14. Inferion

Inferion Expert

Im back btw :p.

New ISP

15. Brightmare

Brightmare New Member

Kabul. The Ultimate Medevac Experience (TUME)
    Guys im sorry been A LOTbusy. il talk to autumn about some stuff

1 person likes this.
  16. 2FAST4U

2FAST4U Proficient

BRight XD Finally made that sorc lol XD been soloing so easily now :D

17. Pushyou

Pushyou Proficient

brightmare here i am again
    back from vacation and i have dicided thet i will caome to saints
    i will tell my friend about this when he is back(i think hes back tomorow)
    i dicided to come becos in his legion no 1 is ever online
    when server is on again can any 1 inv me to saint if it may?

18. Autumn

Autumn Banned

Well, the server is down, so I can't do it now, but I'll edit centurion permissions when I get back home from work if the server doesn't come back up before 3PM my time. (Roughly 1.5 hours from the time of this post. I will get back from work at about 4AM my time.)

We are going to perform a massive cleanup of inactive members and start mass recruiting new members today or tomorrow as the server allows.

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

Centurions have the ability to kick now. I've purged 40 inactive characters, with a week being the guideline for that. Revolver/Firebender had prior notification that he was going to be on vacation for about three weeks, so I didn't boot him.

My apologies if I kicked other characters that may have giving someone notice of absence. Feel free to send me a mail or PM asking for reentry when you get back.

Centurions are free to start mass recruition to fill the ranks. Please be sure that new recruits can speak english, are level 55, and have anuhart/taha gear.

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

Oh, and on another note, I was subjected to some disturbing scenes in bright's character selection screen. He is running a personal freakshow.

2 people like this.
  19. Bowman

Bowman Proficient

good job Saints! Glad the legion to be cleaned....
    thx Autumn ;)

20. Brightmare

Brightmare New Member

Kabul. The Ultimate Medevac Experience (TUME)
    Haha lol autumn! anyway thanks and well, i was able to log in. missed u guys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.