1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Lost Programmer

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by alphaprime, Apr 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alphaprime

alphaprime New Member

I believe that Gamez Aion hast lost its programmer or something that's why the GMs cannot control the Balaur from re-taking the forts they cannot even manage to insert an event shop. All that they seem to know how to do is after some time has lapsed just to hit the power button to restart the server. Its all really sad was a good server on which people spent their hard earned money cause they enjoyed it but apparently the GMs cant even preform simple task for most private servers like add items to the item shop. I bet when update 3.0 comes we will never see the new items oh because we all know that they know how to remove npc so there is no availability of in game items cause if they let them remain there those items will be better than the ones sold in the item shop and then no one will want to buy those and since they cannot add items to it players have to suffer.
    Do they care? I really doubt it how many times have one typed in .gmlist and has seen a gm on if someone says he has I would ask were you high that time or sorry I don't believe in fairy tails. I don't care if anyone says 'oh the gm is there just not on his main toon' pfft what difference dose that is just as good as them not being there. How many times have people spammed trade looking for a GM on to be contacted by some scammer and poor people fall into their traps on due to the hope of getting some kind of assistance or at-least feeling someone out there cares to hear them. Oh well good luck to all of us that play there....

1 person likes this.
  2. Meanz

Meanz Tonight, we CHILL in Hell! Forum Legend

I just spoke with a GM online. IDK About the rest. Came back ~2 weeks ago.

3. alphaprime

alphaprime New Member

And I just type .gmlist and no gm on, so I stand by what I said.

4. Meanz

Meanz Tonight, we CHILL in Hell! Forum Legend

Well sorry that you think so then. I spoke with the adorable Puddles 10 mins ago.

5. alphaprime

alphaprime New Member

how did you contact him?

6. Puddles

Puddles Tͮh͌̀ͩe̅̋̔̓ͣ̎͟ ̔ͫ̈́̾ͩG͗́̓o͐̍d̊̊̄d͑̔̎͑ ̋̾͏e ̏̏ͬ͌s̶s͛ Forum Legend

Um...GM's don't have anything to do with the Forts...The balaur are supposed to be able to take forts. The shop you all are begging for well, that is done by the admins.

Not sure why you and so many others think that GM's have this super power to do whatever it is we want to do. Spamming LFG to find a GM, we don't always watch that channel as we have many other tabs, and mainly are stuck with whispers. Also, you don't specify which server you happen to be on.

Actually, Devs dont even have anything to do with the Credit shop, they handle the back end of the server, fixing broken things and such.

Sooo..this post of yours a rant and rave at gm's who have nothing to do with the things your whimpering about. Misplaced.

Have a good day. Oh and, suggest no other threads on this subject. Thanks.

2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.