1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Aion 2.7.0.1 Problem

Discussion in 'Problems' started by darkaznboi, Apr 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkaznboi

darkaznboi Getting there

Im trying to downgrade my aion and i fellow all the direction to downgrade it but when i do it say and i am in the "This program is unavailable in your country" and i am in the US sever ... PLs Help

2. blue13thunder24

blue13thunder24 Proficient Forum Legend

repair u client to north america and this time dont delete the bin 32 folder just copy the downgrade bin 32 to the aion folder and replace the files when prompted

3. darkaznboi

darkaznboi Getting there

Now Im Having the gameclient otcbuildclient32_wogg error

4. Vivven

Vivven New Member

I did everything what u said and i still have got this error : ''This program is unavailable in your country''

5. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

forget that now, cant use the old guide anymore since retail is 3.0. id suggest u delete everything in ur bin32 folder except for aion.bin and whatever is in ur aion\data\usa\items folder, then follow the new guide, that should fix it.

run ur ncsoft launcher, go to the settings and check that region settings r set to north america. if they arent, change to it, right click aion in the games list and repair

if it was set to north america already, delete the contents of ur bin32 folder except for aion.bin and repair, then try run the game before downgrading to make sure it works. if it works, follow the downgrade guide

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.