1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Getting good gear!

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Azmon95, Apr 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Azmon95

Azmon95 New Member

Can anyone enlighten me on how to get good pvp gear if you are a non-donator?

People say that ABG is the best, but im not sure if I can get it if im not VIP, but if I can, whats the easiest way of getting it?

If ABG is unaccessible, then what is the next best gear and how do you get it?

I am a assassin :)

Thanks

2. trajent

trajent New Member

Archon Primus Pilas(asmo) or Guardian Primus Pilas(elyos) are the second best pvp gears. As an assassin dmg is much more important than defense since your goal is to kill ppl before they can even react and you can always have a good evasion/mboost or attack build with any set. I'd recommend saving up 1500 credits from voting, that's twice a day for 15 days unless they have a 20 credit per vote day anytime soon. Get yourself VIP, then cap a bunch of characters for the rewards, tokens, and platinum medals(you'll need these and AP to get APP/GPP stuff). You can pvp with what you have for AP to buy the APP stuff yourself or trade all the mats you get for capping for weapons/accessories/gears.

Again, I'd recommend you get the APP/GPP weapons and jewelry first. Just don't go giving your medals to someone who is offering to use their AP to get you the items, they are most likely a scammer.

Good luck.

3. Meanz

Meanz Tonight, we CHILL in Hell! Forum Legend

I'd be more than glad to help you out with the AP. I like keepin my rank low anyways. If you get medals and lack AP, pm Meanz or Lirax ingame and I'll give you a hand. :)

EDIT: What he said, APP would be the best option you have other than ABG. =)

1 person likes this.
  4. Luvlee

Luvlee Herp Derp

Methods of gaining capital in Gamez:

1. Donate (lololololol)
    2. Start crafting (Alchemy and Cooking) people offer substantial amounts for (lots of) consumables.
    3. Vote, vote all the time, never forget. Once you have about 3.5k then you can buy VIP (1.5k cost) then you can sell the 2k VIP for an EGT/EAT or maybe event APP/GPP Gear.
    4. Instances: Beshmundir Temple (Stormwing - only useful instance atm sadly) to get Stormwing Gear and Forts Raids in Abyss/Inggison/Gelkamaros (to get medals and AP to buy APP/GPP or EAT/EGT) join them when there are people doing it.
    5. Once you have a fair amount of itemsto sell, start trading...A LOT. You can either go down the modest route and trade reasonably or try the more rigorous and hate evoking "add add" greed road.

Also: join a legion, it helps because that means you have people to do instances with and you can get some friends but be careful of who you join...some legions are faggoty and will only invite you to help them with instances but loot it for themselves.

5. skullzbox

skullzbox New Member

yah your right there..

6. Vhinzanity

Vhinzanity Proficient

PM me in game,,below my sig are my chars name,i can give u some 2pcs tahabata sword+15(10/10 & 8/5 blind GS) and some eat access.. :D

7. Slyther

Slyther Oculus Ex Inferni Forum Legend

faith in humanity +25% o.o...

8. pagerrager

pagerrager New Member

If you vote every day it will give you I think 50 or 60 credits to buy them on the website. ( or in that little shop icon next to the minimap, which I forget the name of.)

9. aecoon

aecoon 。◕ ‿ ◕。 Forum Legend

make 13 characters
    get 130 platinum medals + alot of scrolls and pots
    buy app gear

profit

10. Azmon95

Azmon95 New Member

Thankyou for everyone's generosity! I will pm you in-game shortly :)

My ign is GummiBear :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.