1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Play both races on the same server?

Discussion in 'Problems' started by xicmalix, Mar 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xicmalix

xicmalix New Member

Last time I played, this was possible. Now I can't? Whats going on, GamezAion? Remove free fly, remove auto learn stigma moves... What next? Is it possible to play both races or have they changed that, too?

2. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

1. freefly has actually been removed by ncsoft after like 2.5.0.3 (so has the console)
    2. autolearn stigmas r still around (siel), lumiel uses the stigma system to satisfy half the population here
    3. restrictions in place can be bypassed by using character transfer to transfer the opposite race to the same server. after that, both races can be created. old players that already had both races on the same account can keep making whichever they like

3. Downfall

Downfall Well-Known Member

Learn stigma moves? that's only in one server and yes its possible to have both races still if you had both races before the 2.5 update to do it just create a character of the race you want( if your elyos on Siel make asmo on Lumiel ) on the opposite server if you play on Siel create a character on Lumiel and vice versa once the character is created go to Welcome to Gamez Aion - Aion Private Server log in go to Player Transfer Service then transfer the asmo from Lumiel to Siel or the elyos from Siel to Lumiel depending on what server you want to play.

4. xXPhoenixXx

xXPhoenixXx Proficient

and what if

Hey guys!

And what if i wanna create an elyos char but I cant since i have asmo ones, though i wouldnt mind deleting them in order to create an elyos, but wht im concerned about is: if i put gear into account WH and delete all my chars, then make an elyos one, wont the stuff disappear from the account WH?

5. Llama

Llama The Drama Llama Forum Legend

Deleting all your toons results to deleting all your items,even though you put items on account warehouse.
    The most effective way to play both races is transfering a toon from lumiel to siel or vice versa.

1 person likes this.
  6. xXPhoenixXx

xXPhoenixXx Proficient

Ahaa i see, ty for the quick reply.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.