1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Lost Kinah In Warehouse...

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by LeftAlone, Aug 20, 2010.

1. LeftAlone

LeftAlone Getting there

So yeah. I was trading a couple items from my accounts thru the warehouse, And got Dc'd. When I logged back in and went to get Kinah out to buy Enchantment stones, I noticed ALL my Kinah was gone, It was roughly around 3b. I think this is a major problem, We work our asses off to get out Kinah and or items, And stuff like this happens. I just don't Understand.

IGN : Leftalone

I doubt any action will be taken on this issue. But This was mostly posted as a warning to be careful with your warehouse.:sick::sick:

2. Fatalpoison

Fatalpoison Getting there

Dude EVERY TIME there going to ASK for proofe...I have gotten into the Habbit of Taking ScreenShots everytime i put stuff in there....

Even so

Last time it happened to me on the LAST server Crash i had proof and NO GM did anything

3. LeftAlone

LeftAlone Getting there

That is why I said I doubt anything would be done. I didn't think to take screens of my Warehouse. As I thought there should be no problems.

4. robbert777

robbert777 Proficient

yea, well i got the same problem, sold credits i was happy, made my first few bill's did it in warehouse so i could enjoy it with other chars, dced and POOF 0kinah =[