1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

a litle problem.

Discussion in 'Problems' started by xazulazx, Apr 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xazulazx

xazulazx New Member

i go to download gamez aion again after some time away and it keeps bringing up this " Please reinstall gamez aion with the correct path. aion.bin not found". i felt the download was way way to quick. the download only took a few seconds and ive tried reinstalling it several times but it just gives the same thing. i install if in the NCsoft aion folder.

2. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

lol xD something tells me u didnt download the game, just the launcher :p the launcher by itself is useless

run ur ncsoft launcher, check that region settings r set to north america and automatic updating is off, then right click aion in the games list on the side and choose install

after its installed, u can install the gamez launcher inside that folder, then downgrade using this guide
    http://forum.gameznetwork.com/f64/[guide]downgrade-3-0-0-1-2-7-0-1-a-121455/

edit: if u actually have aion installed, check ncsoft\aion\bin32\ if aion.bin is there

3. exzer11

exzer11 Proficient

Sir i love u xD, u installed the launcher but not the game. Like a baws!

4. xazulazx

xazulazx New Member

well then.. i feel like an idiot right now... sorry guys lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.