1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Hack list

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Dom, Aug 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sagius

Sagius Getting there

If Deselect is a bug....

Why hasn't such a bug been resolved already? The way Anonymous speaks about it, they've known about this for a while. If deselect is a bug, why is it that I've only ran into it when going up against fishy pvpers? There was an elyos in Beluslan around 5 hours ago who was losing virtually no health. Why? because deselect was in effect, meanwhile 2 other elyos were slaughtered. There were 4 other asmos aside from myself attacking this guy and they all weren't able to lock onto him for more than 1 second. I would imagine that this bug would've been resolved as soon as it was discovered. The fall through the map bug, that is believable to be a bug, but deselect? A bug that can be utilized to one's advantage is a hack in nature....sorry....that's how any player is going to see it. They are also going to want to see that everything is being done to resolve said issue....

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Rainbow Title Forum Legend

A hack is a third party program.. A bug is a glitch in the programing so its not a hack.
    Its been known for awhile, beats the shit outta me why it hasn't been fixed.

3. Dom

Dom New Member

I said in the previous post, mouse works fine. only the aion POINTER goes haywire. I can use my mouse fine outside of game while its happening.

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

Its not a bug anymore, its an exploit

4. Vian

Vian Getting there

Don't forget the radar hack.
    I had this chanter follow me alone in shadow walk, "strikerfist" or something, but couldn't attack me. Too bad he got raped in 2 seconds for doing that.

5. aionncsoft

aionncsoft New Member

A hack is "not just" a third party program, whether you want your opinion to be portrayed and believed by everyone or not. Hence why the ever popular mountain climbing is called "Geo Hacking."

6. Gift

Gift Proficient

peoples using hack tools does not make them hackers...

peoples using hack tools does indeed make them noobs to the maximum power.

anyone can use a hack tool, but is the reason as to why they are using it that counts. Never Owns On Battle

7. aionncsoft

aionncsoft New Member

I must say this is getting really ridiculous though. I hate to say it because I enjoyed leveling on this server but this has to be the worst server (out of 4) that I have played where hacks / exploits are abused like crazy.

I was just in Beluslan, hidden, in a cave. Had 26 seconds left on my hidden status, watching the radar and there were no Asmos around. All of a sudden, with nothing on the Radar I am holy friggin destroyed by a Cleric the came up from below me on a ledge.

Eh? No radar mark? 2 shot by a cleric? I have 9300hp as a Sin... 2 shot? Uhhh, ok.

Oh and lol at a 15k damage Shadowburst. I think I'll just make a Sorc and go around 1 shotting everything.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2010
  8. dbaker

dbaker New Member

Lol dude you fail just go jump off a cliff

9. deathpenalty92

deathpenalty92 Expert

well most ppl use speedgear for speeding and killing fast.
    and for the hack u say that makes ur mouse go all over the place "making it impossible to fight back" well idk anyone who clicks their enemy. most players use the "tab" button to target closest enemy.

as for all the other hacks u say, most of them are bugs.

10. Diavol GR

Diavol GR Legendary Member

If you ever played official you would know there is one. :p
    IN official we had hackers that could teleport you to their desired location. YEP teleport the ENEMIE.
    There were grps that we met in dredgion that whenever we met them, they teleported the whole grp outside the rooms they were in.

11. Raptorz

Raptorz Legendary

you will be a hacker is ...

12. deathpenalty92

deathpenalty92 Expert

that was a dev mistake of allowing the //moveplayertoplayer command and the //goto command. this is fixed in most servers. some servers iv played had these commands usable by players.

i know this because i have been a GM for Aion for quite some time on several servers.

honestly it takes the fun out of a game allowing players to use GM commands

13. bryanss

bryanss New Member

i know a hacker that needs reporting.. celufin atk speed hacker

14. evaciel

evaciel New Member

"Hacks:
    Speed Hack - more often than not they aren't hacking but there are a few out there
    Deselect Hack - You've probably seen those few people that as soon as you click them it unselects them.
    Hijack Hack? - Seen this one a couple times. Mouse works fine outside of aion, but your aion pointer will bolt all over the screen making you unable to fight back.
    Damage Hack(Myth?) - Seen a few of them that have questionable damage, like the ranger that hit 15k with lethal arrow.
    100% Knockback hack- As the title says.
    No Cool-down Hack- As the title says.
    Buff hack - see lower posts"

speed hack yea there is motion speed hack, but not any attack speed hack because i believed its timed server side last time i checked.
    Deselect bug yes it happens sometimes,
    hijack hack is not a hack but a problem with your mouse driver
    damage hack, some bug in the code in which probably something isn't converted to the right type or some bug in logic
    No cool down hack has been solved a while ago,
    buff hack haven't heard of...

trust me when you PLAY FOR FREE there are gonna be problems, its really hard to maintain code especially, if you have many developers who don't communicate or know general software engineering principles. I just say suck it up for now, people will do whatever you just try to have fun doing what you do.
    also aion lighting dev group will solve all those problems sooner or later so just be patient.

15. ralphdu

ralphdu Getting there

Deselect?

Lol. Just a few hours ago, some ranger went inside terminon and started hitting other ppl. I forgot to take a screenshot but when I clicked his name, it says "target is invalid" or something. o_O and he easily got away. maybe what happened to me happened to the rest also? :sick:

16. Diavol GR

Diavol GR Legendary Member

I doupt that they did such a mistake dude. We are talking about official here. Those that could use this hack could also teleport them selves. But always in sight. and after each teleport they were untouchable (like they just logged in).

There were also teams that could make a whole grp crash. YEP! Aion crash! it hpned to me some times. And when it did it happened to the whole grp. It took some months to ban these ppl with our fraps videos.

17. jablay01

jablay01 New Member

Why would you want to hack in this server?
    THIS IS PRIVATE SERVER FFS..
    It's easy to level and easy to earn kinnah.
    Hackers please, GTFO and stop this bullshit

18. deathpenalty92

deathpenalty92 Expert

like i said some servers accidentally allowed public member use of GM commands such as //moveplayertoplayer and //goto. as of the devs fault on some cases.

19. Dom

Dom New Member

He said it was NCSofts official server multiple times.

20. aionncsoft

aionncsoft New Member

Was just the victim of a brand new on I haven't seen yet. At Arbolu's Haven 3 times now there's a Sorcerer, first time I fought him I was deadlocked (huge lag spike) and didn't come out of it until his last spell was being casted.

Second time I fought him I got deadlocked again (huge lag spike) and didn't come out of it until his last spell was being casted (same spell by the way - Inferno III)

Third time I fouhgt him I got deadlocked right after I put him into Aether's Hold.... didn't come out of it until his last spell was being casted (guess what it was).

So a packet bombing hack? I want that one. I'll take on every single person in Asmodae at the same time at level 9 prior to ascending.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.