1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

About Aion 2.7 Client Installer direct download?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by meryem, May 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meryem

meryem Proficient

Anyone here knows a site where could I download Aion 2.7 using direct download? or Aion 3.0 client? I want to play Aion again since I stopped long time ago. Torrent and NCsoft launcher downloading is too slow for me. Thank you very much. :w00t:

2. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

well ncsoft launcher guarantees a clean client and it has download resuming so u can just let it run and continue any other time. btw ncsoft speeds up over time quite a bit, its just slow at first so u might wanna try let it run for a bit

3. meryem

meryem Proficient

oh btw, last time I tried downloading 3.0 client from ncsoft launcher and downloaded 60%+ already, after they updated to 3.0.0.2, my download restart to 0% again that's why I stop downloading from nclauncer :sad:

4. Smartik1

u sure u have enough disk space and such? also user account control turned off on vista/win7

anyways gtg sleep now, good luck :p

5. meryem

meryem Proficient

Ok thank you for your help ;) Ill try to download it there ''AGAIN''. lol:lol:

6. Smartik1

well the 3.0 client can get huge so make sure u have like 40gb of free disk space. my 3.0 client is 24gb (yea a few backups but definitely over 20) and ull get the .ncpatch files which r like setup files in there at the same time so u need space to fit them as well

u can delete all .ncpatch and .repair files after u have the client, they r useless

7. Phalcon

Phalcon Arrows all in ya a$$!!! Forum Legend

If I want to have a GA client and a Retail client how would I set this up? My retail client is in my program files folder. Do I just make a copy and put it in a separate folder and follow the downgrade instruction?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.