1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Limit of Designs

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Exodia20, May 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Exodia20

Exodia20 Getting there

I was buying designs to craft when i go to learn it says that im unabled to have more than 1600 recipes.
    Well i didn't know this and now how can learn more designs, or how i can delete some desgins that i have learn already?

2. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

u cant, theres no function to, the limit is there coz people who learned too many got crashes whenever they tried to log their char

the only way is to get ur designs manually wiped from the database, though they will wipe all of them for the profession u ask them as nobody wants to go through it to keep just the ones u want. only alente or carl could do this for u

u can ask any gm to forward it to him but no guarantee he will want to

3. Exodia20

Exodia20 Getting there

Ok if you can asked them please if they have to delete all designs do it i dont care.
    Because i didn't know that was a limit.

4. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

they can wipe all of them just for the professions u need, so u dont have to lose all professions, up to u

they r gonna need ur account name, char name, server (possibly race) and the professions for which u want designs deleted. its not a good idea to post ur account name here so u might wanna PM a staff member with this info or Alente directly

5. Exodia20

Exodia20 Getting there

ok i already send to alente the account settings and the professions i want to delete the designs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.