1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Asmos kill me after resurrect (AFK mode without me moving)

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by ProphetMan, Aug 21, 2010.

1. ProphetMan

ProphetMan New Member

Aren't I "un-targetable" (half transparent) for a few seconds when resurrecting, same as when i use a teleporter? I'm not sure so before anything i want to know, but i thought that's how it works, for a few seconds.

Issue is im getting killed as soon as i respawn by asmos camping in eltnen even though i don't move or do anything. I have recorded a video just in case they are hacking which i'm not yet sure, that's why i first ask.

Let me know, thanks.

2. roadstar93

roadstar93 Proficient

If they use AOE you still take dmg even if they cant target you

3. ProphetMan

ProphetMan New Member

Ok call me noob but ¿AoE?

And can they use that without any enemy target at all (ie if i'm the only enemy around)?

4. FallenPreacher

FallenPreacher Proficient

Area of Efect, and also they can target u again if u move

5. lenmarx090909

lenmarx090909 New Member

asmos owning everywhere...if they dont stop this garbage no elyos left,they too get bored cause no elyos to pvp with,and this server will close....asmos are the first reason why this server will dump into garbage cause no one will play elyos anymore...if they do,2 hours of spawn camping is long long enough to stay....and then bye bye gamezaion or they'll make an asmo toon too...to be safe...now,admin and all concerned,what's the first aid you can do to save your server...if you continue to say everything is under repair to fix...well,some are impatient to stay......

6. ProphetMan

ProphetMan New Member

I know they can target me as soon as i move, i didn't and on the video i recorded they attacked me as soon as i respawned with thre skill: one with Entangling Shot IV and Gale Arrow IV, and the other with Swift Shot.

That doesnt sound area of effect to me. :(