1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Seriously ? sorcerer with no cap of magic boost?

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Riipper, May 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amaris

Amaris New Member

Sorcs are not so OP like in 2.7, whit the new update, they nerfed the Sorc a lot, i know bcz i was Sorci for long time, and now i switch to Gladiator, bcz i thing that gladiator are really op now, Berserk + second wind + UD = mass destrucction, you can easily rape 5 players whit that, even 2 mages, and come on i've played sin whit 10-10 x2 and sorcs cant do againts it, and you have focused Eva + aether + uhmmm i forgot the name of the other skill but it allows you to resist 2 magics too (but it haves 10 mi CD) so its not so hard to kill a sorc in this days, maybe if the sorc haves 50- ping, thats makes them really OP (well any player whit hat can rape whit any class)
    and magic asist is 1 m buff, u can do something realy easy, go and hide and return when bufs where off, so there is no way to Q.Q and 8k whit Glacial? meh , i hited 10k in a player long time ago, when i used my mb set + buffs

2. Incognito44

Incognito44 Getting there

I started playing a sorc last saturday and I made 125 kills in not full SW set. Yeah it's really OP. My main char is (or was since now) glad so I know how it is to get powned by mages, specially on Siel where you have every skill and IMO gladiator's stigma trees suck harder than any other class. I don't use any of those cast skills and Draining Blow was bugged for months until 3.0. Number of skills connected with parry also makes me laugh : Stumble, 150% hp drain and even 10min buff. I heard looong time ago that glad will have silencing AoE in 3.0, but there's no such skill. The only way to fight mages is to pray that godstone will be activated. Sometimes I want to kill NCsoft's staff -.-

3. Riipper

Riipper Vengeance is coming for u Forum Legend

All true...

Sorry i don't remember but let me ask, who says sorcerer is not OP ?

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 30, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  4. kayisabelle

kayisabelle New Member

Lol sorc, with Full MB will rarely hit with there spells, they need ma also... they will only hit if they use that 1000+ Ma skill... without that skill active then they are useless against most classes with high MR gear

5. linusk19

linusk19 Ozh acha voizh.

me..........

6. Brotherhood

Brotherhood Proficient

And they're still the ultimate class with the most advantages over every class in game. And the easiest class to use, period.

7. Xander

Xander Proficient

dude yu only take that damage for socerer use MB on his armor and is a critical so yu dont recive that damage all the time. Am socerer and Glady and i can tell yu, my glady can kill a socerer in 5 hits and put godstone every 4 or 5 hits, is just question to who catch firts. Now my socerer, i dont use much MR on my set so i can tell yu i hit alot, but that freaking godstone of silence is just hell, sometimes ppls kill me without i use 1 single skill. The glady at least can atak with silence on him, but socr cant do anything, just wait to silence death.

8. Brotherhood

Brotherhood Proficient

Try using the CC tree and not the hide behind a zerg and gank tree.

9. Pedrobehr

Pedrobehr Proficient

What Xander said.

I deal no more than 3.6k on glads/sins, on other classes even less. I have to stack full MB which would make me useless in most of the 1v1 fights and also that spell critted, it rarely happens. I find assassins more op than sorcs lol. I barely stand a chance against a surprise attack from an assassin and i have to pop up wintry armor, i usually die. You're having trouble because u're a glad, you're the only class a sorc can use mboost against. Get a MRes set? :S

10. linusk19

linusk19 Ozh acha voizh.

I agree on this one. :)

11. Brotherhood

Brotherhood Proficient

Spell crits happen quite regularly actually. Not 'rarely'.When I think rarely, I think 1% chance. It is well above that. Also if you guys are depending on the damage of a sorc, then you're playing it wrong. That is like a templar depending on greatsword only, he is playing bad.

12. Pedrobehr

Pedrobehr Proficient

1 out of 15-20 spells crit for me lol (with no major crit spell scrolls though) , with scrolls i guess 1/10? 1/15? I also don't know if each spell has diffirent critical chance, i usually crit with freezing wind/flame cage XD...

13. backstell

backstell .:*~*:Dreaming.:*~*:.

i try to tell u, u cant has all buff anytime. i know cannot parry magic atk, but psy atk can. how about gladiator always has wall of steel when meet psy class ??? and gladiator's healing skill when meet magic class ???

What i try to say is sorcerer's style not like Awoken said, not easy like that
    And, i can kill u with stigma systems, so no-stigma-system, u is my free ap :))

14. Trance

Trance New Member

I have a sorc and i run around in old school anuharts sorc set. Gonna put it out there: im bad. I play it when i just want to see things die because IT IS A CLASS THAT CAN HOLD ITS OWN EASILY.

Its too difficult to sympathize with sorcs. From the beginning they've had it easy. Ranged, high dps output, cast time decreases, shield skills, crowd controls. They have it all including an armor with the highest base magic resist. They dont need magic boost to kill their skills already deal high damage.

*When a sorc crits its great, when a melee crits its needed.
    *When a sorc meets a MR spec player they just pop their MA buffs, when a melee meets a Parry/Block/Evasion build they either have their accuracy set ready or hope they win the lottery.
    *When a sorc gets bursted down they have a multitude of skills to mitigate damage, target breaking and cc to regain control, when a melee gets bursted down pray you can survive or kill your attacker before they kill you.

Lets not forget those casting decreases from gear, skills, title, and scrolls. Oh and that awesome 25m range to give people the finger all day. Seriously, a bad sorc is still a threat because they can just launch a barrage of spells. If they have any idea of how to play a sorc they've moved up the threat ladder quite a few steps. For those few and far between great players, good luck you'll want a group to attack them.

Sorcs cant qualify as glass cannons anymore. More like a walking fortress. This class has needed the nerf bat for years and now its to the point where it just needs to be rebalanced.

1 person likes this.
  15. Kenpachii

Kenpachii New Member

Sorcerers on lumiel are easy to beat with a silence 10% and extendeable weapon.

16. snic

snic Respected Member

even without cap sorc is a normal char, it's just a siel where you have every god damn skill, so it's really kinda impossible to win against a normal sorc player unless you are op, but if sorc is op as well, in that case, it's just impossible to win :3

17. Xander

Xander Proficient

imposible to win agains sorc? are yu crazy, even if the sorc if a good, gladys have high physical damage agains sorc/sm. A sorc dont have even the half of defense to a glady o templar have and dont forget the godstone to never fail, ranger can stun like crazy and hit a sorc like 4k with stuning shoot (even on abg), sins with his tranformation have too many advantage. etc.

like i say is not the sorc is so OP, or glady with his so much high damage, is just who cath first the target. learn to deal with it like we deal with the low physical defense.

1 person likes this.
  18. reycats

reycats Legendary Member

i play sorc with 2k MB 2k MA but still hitting normal like i used to. except some still resist my skills lol. 6k base damage skill + 2k mb = hitting for 4k even without any magic suppression or elemental defense

19. adumala13

adumala13 Well-Known Member

show your defense to lhuv

20. youwes

youwes Expert

ar u faking kidding me? sorc is OP for sin....if u hit them first....they ll use wintry armor and nuke u....if u use ambush first, they ll use remove shock > blin leap and make u sleep then nuke nuke....if u use claw>silence > ambush he still can remove shock and healing pot then wintry armor.....and...the end.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.