1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

New guide for chanter: Delete it

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by HianHendrik, May 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HianHendrik

HianHendrik Banned

CHanter is now soooo weak.....they send the MR toooo low....and u get , silencem, stun, cursed..... so easy.....really sad donate for see this... and no fixes.. if u was not sure about 3.0 them why update.....now i see the server so alone......empty....

2. Methadone

Methadone Banned Forum Legend

Are you joking?

You should seriously consider learning how to play and when to use which skills, check your manastone build, check your gear and consumables maybe organize your keybinds or something because whatever is happening it's something you're doing wrong.

The build of choice for myself is full MR and crit strike on my staves (against all classes). I run with celerity (or victory) intensity, and hit mantra (since rise doesn't work I replaced with hit mantra and I'm loving it).

Try again man, try again.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2012
    2 people like this.
  3. HianHendrik

HianHendrik Banned

I doubt u really have a chanter or u are a fighter... did u see the MR is low now in a FUll mr Chanter... ?¿ is a total crap...and yes Rise i no work..... and when u win to a noob gladiators sure u can feel stronger............btw send me a Private and we can try ill show u ..... c ya later......and is true the MR is so LOW.... and sure if u duel using DIVINE CURTAIN u can win .... lol

4. Methadone

LOL @ using 10min CD shield

Ask anyone who knows me, I NEVER use either of my 10m cd in duel.

Which server are you on, I'm assuming Lumiel? Asmo or Elyos? I will show you myself.

Last edited: May 30, 2012
  5. babyinno12

babyinno12 New Member

YEAH Chanter is a very strong class to use.I think its your Combo that need's work... xD

6. HianHendrik

HianHendrik Banned

i dont use It neither .....

7. HianHendrik

HianHendrik Banned

BTW there are so many things to see befor u give a opinion... like WOC LEVEL 2 or NOT ....MR BUILD,,,,,MAGIC OR CRIT ACCESORIES.....ETC ...BTW there is true in this...

I dont care how much good u are and otheres....i ask why gm send down the MR in the base........right.....is all.....the old MR was Enought... and if u are a chanter why i talk qabout u are pretty good but did u check your low MR now ?¿

And BTW really i dont care how much players can u defeat.. maybe u are a noob duelist that send send send to low players and u are full tuning....

C YA LATER....

AND the point here is why now so LOW MR...................................................

8. Pedrobehr

Pedrobehr Proficient

Chanters, Clerics, Templars and SMs are stronger after the updates i believe. As the others said, it must be your combo. If not, then your Gear or your Latency (type /ping, if it's too high then that's why you're weak, you will be using skills slower than others sadly).

9. Methadone

I guess when I look at my MR and see it is > 2,000 I don't really think "that's LOW wtf?!"

If our base MR has decreased the most likely reason is that it has decreased on retail as well. There is a slight chance that something has been calculated incorrectly or that our stats are not perfect at the moment, we will see with the next update/tweak to the server.

Also as Pedro mentioned, Ping/Latency is extremely important with chanter as it is with many other classes. You also mentioned Woc2, well do you have them? If not, are you fighting people that do? If they have woc2 and you don't and you're both melee classes you are likely to lose the fight. Attack speed cap, low ping, correctly timed skill usage, pre-casting heal-over-time skills, the right stigma build- all of this is important. If you're having problems I highly doubt it is a result of some small MR nerf that may or may not occurred.

10. Dan

Dan Proficient

chanter is now so weak?? duel me lawl :D

11. Akikaze

Akikaze Elohim, Essaim...I implore you Forum Legend

When I leveled my chanter back in 2.5, it was a bleh for pvp, decent for pve. However after 3.0, it became one of my favourite class and definitely not to looked down on.

IMO, Clerics and SM didn't get that much stronger. Chanters, Glads and Templars do shine brighter.

12. Pedrobehr

Pedrobehr Proficient

Time will show :p

13. bigbadbabybaboy

bigbadbabybaboy Expert

yup delete... delete your chanter. :whistling:

14. archvanarl

archvanarl we can play offline!!!

Beryl State, Sunset Coast village, Esate no. 5
    if u want to rise ur MR then buy the new lv60 items.. speaking of MR MR MR MR is too much annoying.... if u have low MR it does not mean that u can't win!!! m gosh deal some damage for u to win.. and dont blame the MR MR MR thing.

15. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

How much MR nerf are we talking about? ABG Gear + MCC Glasses = 2.3k.. no more? Whats the nerf exactly?

16. iulian987

iulian987 Retired

I fear chanter the most , he got a good resistance.

17. kruno212

kruno212 Banned

LOOOOOOOL

just w8 for new condition/argument lvl 2 new set.
    HE HAS GOT WAAAY MORE magic resist than before, i can tell you i play sorc and im feared as hell.

if you want, just go and delete it heheheheh
    better for me :p

btw. yeah server is just empty, idk y:(

18. Fantaros

Fantaros Banned Forum Legend

go dps build..

19. HianHendrik

HianHendrik Banned

Yeah i Have 2k Too MR with Full MR manastone on ABG..... and check out now u get so easy stun and so easy silenced.....thats what i mean .....with 2k is not enought......o.o.......and check gladiator with 2 pieces full MR manastones get too 2k o.o..... and we are full.....before CHanter Vs chanter so hard to get stun or silence ...... now is likea silence party/stun.....i just came here for call ur atention BTRW yesterday i was testing at sactum with others chanters and vs gladiators friends... we arrived to same concluision... they nerf MR and now is so low for resist......be a Full MR no give u more chance.... them now need a DPS chanter o.o ......?¿ like others here said?¿

YEah with MCC glass and whatever u get a nice MR..... but i fighted Vs a chanter with mace shield and he was fullll total fulll MR.... weapon and shield too .. and he got Stuned so easyly.... cuz the mr is so low if u have a chanter just go and check it in duels ... if u dont have a chanter..... dont write here saying is strogner or whatever..... this is a thread for chanters..... no for people talk about what they think about chanters....

BTW Danisse27 ur are not a chanter.. u said duel me i send u a PM private sending my name char 3 times and u dont asnwer me...u are just one person who need to figure in forum XD......BTW i can duel u anytime u want :) cya later

20. rhastaonel

rhastaonel VaLidus

o_O what the F?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.