1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Looking for some nice people to hang out with! :)

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by illuminate, Apr 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hitmonlan

Hitmonlan New Member

pretty scary Gm... but cool..

gudluk kiddo...

2. Gilgamesh11

Gilgamesh11 New Member

Its the same on Lumiel , you cant get into a Legion without SW set, but its hard to get SW set without a legion lol(Unless you play with a bunch of ppl you know)

3. MikuruX

MikuruX New Member

(in regards to having Puddles stalking you)
    And there are certain tricks in that you just don't want a GM to go whipping out.....then again, if their in stalk mode, you will never know it was coming till it's too late. :whistling:

Then again, you could always have a talking chicken stalking you for hours like one did to me on another PS (which is dead now....*sigh* all that work down the drain)

*ontopic* Anyway, I've been away from this server for a long while though I never talked or anything and it's kinda boring running around by myself. If there's any Asmos around the lvl 37ish that don't mind hanging out with me, let me know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.