1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Several issues with the server

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by solenrus, Jun 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. solenrus

solenrus New Member

I've started playing here for couple of days ago, so far nothing really works and doesn't seem to. BT has not been working since 3.0 got implemented, udas items are not tradeable(at least for me), but anuhart are. Tried to kill Padmarashka with my legion i asked to come here, she was empty. The way i see it, the only way out is to buy credits, and it seems this is how the administration wants this to work. I've been playing on retail for a year now, so far I can say that it is more enjoyable and easier to get gear in-game(shop doesn't count). I just came here to relax and play on a real pvp server, but you just made everything harder here :pouty:

2. Garpain

Garpain New Member

1 with 3.0 there are some bugs , i think staff will manage to solve them
    2 bt was working perfectly before 3.0 , they will repare it.
    3 for a lot of untradables u have to be vip ( vote for it )
    4 for padma and sema u have to be vip
    5 do u want to relax and play real pvp ??? just vote until u get 5000 credits ( 50 days if u vote twice ) . With 3.0 u can buy from other players one abg set and one abg accessory set for 5k credits ! with them u can go pvp.
    6 if u want to do nothing and have everything u want go in a istant server and STOP QQ !!!!!!!!

2 people like this.
  3. Dante

Dante Proficient

again with this -.- GUYZ stuff knows the problems in server since they updated it so chill there will be fixes they r work it on it so chill ^^ have a good day

4. Akikaze

Akikaze Elohim, Essaim...I implore you Forum Legend

Common mistake most people make for the Padma instance (myself included). You need to be in a league. VIP is NOT required.
    BT bug is under investigation since I've seen so many posts, I'm sure the admins are well aware of the bug.

5. Mythic

Mythic LEGENDARY ICON MEMBER Forum Legend

people like QQing about admins dont do anything.. you will see on a couple of days that carl will post another update

6. Ando

Ando Proficient

I love this post, roflmao

7. Garpain

Garpain New Member

Oh , my bad ! i was shure that u need vip like abyssal splinter !

8. Akikaze

Akikaze Elohim, Essaim...I implore you Forum Legend

Yea Abyssal Splinter needs VIP because balaur owns the castles.

@Solenrus
    Forgot to add, if you want to able to earn and exchange AP/medals or insignias for PvP gear.
    Come to Crystal, this feature has been re-implemented, no longer fully relied on black cloud shop =]

Crystal needs a more moderate population, we often pvp in small groups and not zergs.

9. solenrus

solenrus New Member

Thanks for your replies. I was pretty aware that people will count my post as a simple fact of "qqing", yet it's not it. I wanted facts on om my questions, forum research didn't give me lot.

Dear, Garpain, if I would suggest you not do anything in 5 months, would you listen to this advice? I doubt, you know why.
    As for BT, I'm just disappointed, simply cause from a point of view of a newcomer there's absolutely no way to gear up descently, taking into account huge rates. Craft is an another topic.

Akikaze, thanks for your advice, ofcourse we just ran full ally, not league. Do you suggest us to rerun Padma, lvling takes 2h and gear can be transfered through account wh, so shouldn't be that much of a deal, but still don't want my mates get disappointed again if we run in league and nothing drops again.

Other than that, I'll just wait for the next update, we'll see what the patchnotes shall be.

/bump for answers?

10. Clubs

Clubs Retired Forum Legend

I played retail for a year and got bored by the poor pvp and constant static runs that I had to do. On Gamez, you can become PvP ready in 2 months (I believe it's 3 or 4 on retail), you don't need to put in as much time, I find more pvp then I did on retail, more fun PvP then I did on retail, and the ability to try out all the classes without having to start over again with another 3 or 4 months. (Just move your gear through your account storage).

It's really not that hard to vote. It takes about 1 minute 30 seconds to vote for the 50 credits, and if you vote every 12 hours that's 3 minutes out of your day. Vote every day for 65 days to get 6500 credits, which will total to 3 hours and 15 minutes of your time. Spend 3 hours and 15 minutes and you will have close to endgame gear WITHOUT EVEN HAVING TO LOGIN... If you are in game making new characters, farming platinum medals, crafting, doing trades, you should get geared up rather fast. There will be no way for you not to play this game successfully without buying from the black cloud traders shop, but there is a definite way to get tokens for the black cloud trader shop without having to spend any money. I hardly believed you were on retail for a year if you aren't willing to put in that little time to the game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.