1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

About godstones.

Discussion in 'Questions' started by simpleacc, Jun 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. simpleacc

simpleacc Proficient

Hmm... I'm so angry with this theme -.-

WHY now it's impossible get a godstone from mobs? I try get the paralize gs, the silence 5% gs.... and in 1 WEEK it doesn't drop... Realy, the only form to get a Godstone it's spend 1k credits? I PREFER DON'T USE GD, I'll not use 1k credits to get this thymus -.-

Someone else think like me?

2. Pedrobehr

Pedrobehr Proficient

The 10% Godstones, as far as i know, are not being dropped on retail either. No Quest gives them aswell.
    As about the other Godstones, the Updates may have changed their drop locations, i don't know.
    But hey, lots of people are selling them, why don't you try doing some trades? I wouldn't pay 1k for a Godstone either to be honest.

3. simpleacc

simpleacc Proficient

I know that the 10% doesn't drop I'm talking about paralice, imobilice, 5% gs ...

4. Pedrobehr

Pedrobehr Proficient

A friend of mine got one about a week ago if i remember right (A Paralyze GS) but he wouldn't tell me where he got it from, because he believes that the admins accidentally put it there and that if they get to know about it, they are going to remove it. I assume it's some easy mob with a high drop chance -.-' dunno

5. simpleacc

simpleacc Proficient

Then... pf... some GM can say something ?

6. tacomeal

tacomeal Proficient

i got gs immobalize from DP or adma, and paralyze in a quest. :D hmm gs silence is worthless if they use ghp.

7. Pedrobehr

Pedrobehr Proficient

You have no idea how many times I have died from Silence Godstones. They are more than useful, believe me. Especially when a Sorcerer uses silence on me and when i pot it, a gs silence comes.

Or even when a Silence GS procs and after i pot it it procs again.. -.-' I had a cleric silence me 3-4 times within 20 seconds lol.. (Singlee)

8. Aellya

Aellya New Member

Rockyback Rynoce drops Ereshkigal's Honor(para gs 5/2).

9. ranger213

ranger213 Getting there

you can get silence/para godstone from a EASY quest 0_0
    do the killing asmodian rank 9-1 quest and killing the asmodian officer quest.you can do this in 1 day...

10. Aellya

Aellya New Member

what name has the quest?

11. unbreakable

unbreakable Banned

A few things:
    10% Godstone / 10% Blind don't exist in retail.

Godstone drops were nerfed for a reason. Back then, you could go to an instance and kill elite monsters like guards and they would have about a 10% chance of dropping a godstone. People abused this and the broker was filled with over 100 godstones. People were spamming /3 with WTS .......10+ godstones.

Lastly, you don't need to spend 1k credits to get the godstone. I have seen many people sell it for kinah ( if you are lucky, 1b-2b kinah). Or you could buy platinum medals, get some abyss gear and trade the gear for the godstone.

Also, as ranger213 said, you can get godstones from doing the kill asmos quests.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.