1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

If I loot monsters, can't attack

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by screamomax, Aug 21, 2010.

1. screamomax

screamomax New Member

Any time I loot a monster I just killed, after I exit the looting screen, it won't let me attack any more. I have to log out and back in.

2. hitkill

hitkill Well-Known Member

That is a new bug how do you leave looting then bij taking al or just move away. Can you be more specific on the probleem.

3. Thorir

Thorir New Member

its happening to alot of people, as far as ive seen it doesnt matter how you leave the looting screen be it closing the screen or just walking away, its not exactly new its been going on for a awhile now around the same time as the no fly bug hit

4. screamomax

screamomax New Member

I mean, when I first started playing, I didn't have this problem, but that was with my assassin.
    Any other class I loot with, can't attack afterwards.

5. kimoralii

kimoralii Proficient

This isnt a new bug- its actually been there since I started playing. It only happens in the start of the game from level 1-9. If you cannot loot - then just restart your client.

If you want to loot and not get bugged you have to do it quickly - like within 5 seconds so that you wont get bugged and cannot loot anymore.

That always works for me when I am making a new character.

6. Puddles

Puddles Tͮh͌̀ͩe̅̋̔̓ͣ̎͟ ̔ͫ̈́̾ͩG͗́̓o͐̍d̊̊̄d͑̔̎͑ ̋̾͏e ̏̏ͬ͌s̶s͛ Forum Legend

This normally happens when you are looting a mob and it vanishes before you finish looting it.
    Quick fix, is to 'rest' and then 'stand' again. Should fix it relatively quicker than restarting the client.