1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The Grand Assault

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Exodia20, Jul 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Exodia20

Exodia20 Getting there

Hi guys i'm stuck in this missions when the mission was bugged how i can go to deck to continue my mission?

2. Sharps

Sharps Lookin' Sharp

First, an NPC should teleport you to a room next to the deck itself, then u must talk to an NPC in that room, then it will tell u to go to the deck and like see what is going on etc.. There is just a door inside that same room where it should teleport u on the deck.

Also look at this if you run into any problems as well, http://forum.gameznetwork.com/f68/assault-tiamaranta-128605/

And The Grand Assault, and the Assault on Tiamaranta, are both the same if I'm correct.

3. Pedrobehr

Pedrobehr Proficient

This spambot found the right thread to post in LMAO..

@Exodia
    I do not know anything about that Quest to be honest, but if it requires you to enter some sort of instance and you cannot because of some bug, i guess you'll have to wait for the quest to be fixed. If when it's fixed you're still bugged and can't finish it, i guess you'll have to ask from a staff member to reset the quest for you and start over, or teleport you to that instance manually, if that's possible.

p.s. Are you sure the quest is not working properly(bugged or whatever)?

4. Exodia20

Exodia20 Getting there

I have to enter in a special zone :S, i was thinking that the quest was already fixed

5. helldrake

helldrake New Member

on ely side the quest is definately not working,there is no npc on the boat to talk to so you can enter through the door.
    on asmo side ,on the boat you just need to walk around till the quest updates

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.