1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Newbie here, couple of questions

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by johnnyhwow, Jul 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johnnyhwow

johnnyhwow New Member

Hello everyone,
    My gf and I recently found this server after playing retail aion for quite sometime and we are loving it.:lol: I have a couple of questions though.
    1. I see some people have Laestrygos weapons for trade...I was wondering how do you get them? I don't see them in the store.
    2. How would i go about gearing? seems like i wouldn't do good in pvp with blue gear.
    3. Are the enchanting and socketing just like retail or is the sucess rate higher? I only ask because it seems everyone I can inspect has everything +15.

Rolled on Lumiel Asmo side btw, name is Facerolling. Never played asmo before, but I really like it :tongue:

1 person likes this.
  2. Lhuv

Lhuv Well-Known Member

1. Laestrygos/Athana weapons was sold in the past special shops (X-mas shop,Valentine Shop etc)
    2. You can start going Beshmundir Temple, Voting every 12hours to get Credits about 3,100 a month. You can also participate forum events prizes are pretty decent such as ABG sets,Special Costumes etc. Visit Arena daily to collect Crucible & Courage Insignias, and get Couliseum Champion stuffs.
    3. Yes, success rate is higher here compared to Retail. There is also Lesser/Greater supplements from NPC/Fortress for additional success rates.

Welcome to Gamez and have fun with smexy pipol in lumiel.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2012
    2 people like this.
  3. Puddles

Puddles Tͮh͌̀ͩe̅̋̔̓ͣ̎͟ ̔ͫ̈́̾ͩG͗́̓o͐̍d̊̊̄d͑̔̎͑ ̋̾͏e ̏̏ͬ͌s̶s͛ Forum Legend

Welcome to Gamez first off.

Lhuv is right ^^; Then again; if your good at PvP You should be able to manage with lower tiered gear at the least for a little while till your able to get one of the yellow grade abyss sets. I've seen some fun things done in E30 =^^=

Either way, have fun =)

1 person likes this.
  4. johnnyhwow

johnnyhwow New Member

thanks for the welcomes :) i just got 60 today and did some arenas. Btw since im not a VIP member yet should i even bother with the item.pak thing yet?

5. Awoken

Awoken Expert Forum Legend

Item pack has a few benifits even for non-VIP people.

Allows you to trade tahabata and most of the yellow fabled items.

But with VIP u get highest rates for 1 month and u can trade everything.

6. adumala13

adumala13 Well-Known Member

Welcome to gamez have fun <33

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.