1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

can not connect to any server - screen freezes

Discussion in 'Problems' started by sloganfire, Aug 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sloganfire

sloganfire New Member

hello everyone :)

here is what happens to me:

I start the game, then I go to select the server > then game freezes and I never get past the server selection screen. I have tried many things on my own and I tried researching online but nothing has worked,,

to start from the beginning ,,
    here are the main steps I took:

-I downloaded the latest Aion version from gamesforge >

-I downloaded the Gamezaion launcher > placed it in what I think is the correct place.. the Aion folder under Gamzeforge..

-opened Gamezaion launcher > log in to game > choose server > then game freezes on me

can someone who knows what I am doing wrong please help me,, I have posted two other times in other places on this forum but I have not received any adequate help yet :)

I have been trying for two weeks now. I would really like to start playing Gamezaion ..

thanks in advance for anyone able to help me :)

2. cocosul

cocosul Guest

i think is about your version. if u have 3.0.0.4+ u need to downgrade it look on guide thread is there an archieve for downgrade and take u 10 mins only.and be sure u fix thing with item.pack as well.

1 person likes this.
  3. sloganfire

sloganfire New Member

Thanks Cocosul !

I found the downgrade guide :)

I was just wondering though,, when I download Aion does it have to be from Ncsoft or can I download it from gameforge?

because every time I try to download from Ncsoft I get problim with download client and it doesnt continue downloading beyond a certain point :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.