1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Carl struck out on devs?

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by ryang, Aug 22, 2010.

1. ryang

ryang Banned

http://forum.gameznetwork.com/member.php?tab=visitor_messaging&u=8152&page=2#visitor_messaging

From those comments, and the fact that he hasn't been on, I am guessing zero quit. Thats the third one. First was Ganji (who later came back as boxx with ripped codes from zetta), then Chlora, then zero. Both Chlora and Zero were angry at the lack of access they had, they couldn't do anything to help. So maybe its time to rethink strategies? Obviously, its not a one time occurance. Our last update was an epic fail. Just like to point out that that is 3 devs that have now left.

2 people like this.
  2. Tensa Tenzetsu

Tensa Tenzetsu New Member

Keep trying....something will work eventually

3. brainpower

brainpower Banned

man , you`re the guy who pm`ed me advertising for a server that doesn`t even exist , and trashtalking the whole existing GM / Dev team ... if you`re not playing here anymore , i would suggest you to gtfo and don`t start shitty arguments , ok ?

Last edited: Aug 22, 2010
  4. Agony

Agony Proficient

A co-admin is someone who helps with almost the same power, chlora or zero would been good if he had been given the power.

5. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

heh just mentioned the same thing on the other post, if u dont make the devs welcome around here, nobody will wanna work with u and yeah i think the server is getting worse with every coming patch lately

6. ryang

ryang Banned

a co-admin=HGM with a higher title.

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

I don't know why you would name yourself brainpower when you clearly lack one. /facepalm. I am just pointing out that we lost another dev. I wasn't trashtalking him, I like him and chlora both. So l2read also applies here ^^

1 person likes this.
  7. Lucent

Lucent Ghost in the shell of a former Drama Queen Forum Legend

As a former GM I can vouch that everything he said in that PM he sent you was 100% true, and every argument thats been going on about the server in a downward spiral is perfectly normal given natural frustrations that everyone will have over things that ARE happening and not being fixed.

Also, as Ryang mentioned in the post above, co-admin is simply HGM with a higher title, they don't get any more extra access like they SHOULD, other than possibly on the forums. It used to be a revered title held by only Amanda and Baddevil but Carl gave it to Alente and Albull to sate hunger. To say the least its really just a title and nothing more, and didn't solve anything other than making some people ASSUME things were getting better.

3 people like this.
  8. Aegis

Aegis Guest

You're signature is revolting to the point of tacky.

At least make it a nice Cyan color... not some piss yellow.

"Twas a mighty fine day when brain took the piss on his trade deal's."

9. brainpower

brainpower Banned

no , if you do remember , you pm`ed me one week ago saying that gamezaion is going down , and all players will go to new server of chlora ... and bullshits like that , admit it , am i right or not ? You and few other guys from ex-gm just stay here to trashtalk the gamezaion team , and to recruit people for a server that isn`t even up and running !

so i kindly suggest you to leave , because you don`t belong here anymore ... KTNXBYE !

10. Dementa

Dementa Providence Forum Legend

"My future here is uncertain"

That means he could leave, maybe not, who knows.

11. ryang

ryang Banned

did you learn to read. *facedesk*. The majority of that PM explicated the events that happened that led to the events that are happening now. The last sentence stated where Chlora went. I wasn't trying to recruit nobody, its not even my server. I just felt its better to understand wtf happened then to be like, why the hell is 90% of the community pissed.

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

Yeah, thats why I posted after he hadn't been online for 3 days