1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

If u become the president of the united states

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BrainLowpower, Aug 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yeyuri

yeyuri is Inspired By Haters

In a Place where full of PLASTIC & LIES <3
    If i tell you here that would be offtopic ;-)

2. abcdefg

abcdefg Proficient

Pft, there's no such thing as offtopic with me.

3. OrlesianBard

OrlesianBard Proficient

I'd definitely demote Carl and Alente for not lowering the toll prices.

1 person likes this.
  4. killerrr

killerrr Proficient

if i become president of united staes

plan A : for all soldier..i wan them wearing ACD gear and weapon

plan B : i destroy united states

plan C : i make sure carl lowering toll prices and make alente fired(lol haha)

pland D : Change $dollar to kinah

5. Archsatan

Archsatan Yoza

^
    This guy be thinking outside the box. Genius.

6. dontlikepvp

dontlikepvp Gungnirs

indeed............

7. mynameishmm

mynameishmm i got robbed!

i will wake up coz this thing never gonna happen. im from planet namek!

8. yeyuri

Ok :3

He/she is having hallucination to think that he can high five jesus oh me gawd! She's Cray Z...

9. abcdefg

abcdefg Proficient

I think she just meant the statue. Stop hating Raazil, she's a great person :D

10. eCs4free

eCs4free Diablo

forbid mcdonalds

11. razzam

razzam Evil Geniuses. Hue Hue Forum Legend

Pop a boner into a 50 cal then replace my penis, Then make myself have authority over every game company so whatever game i play i can be the max lvl, max gear,stats,skills,crafts, and be the #1 person.

12. unluckycat

unluckycat Banned

The reason that it's illegal is because the lumber industry campaigned misinformation and then lobbied congress to criminalize marijuanna. They did this because hemp was becoming used more and more by farmers to make paper.

There are 750k marijuanna arrests made a year. The war on pot costs 45 billion dollars a year. Regulated pot is harder for minors to access. Taxed marijuanna can bring in at least 30 billion a year.

There are SO many reasons why it should be decriminalized so please do your research before stating that it's a waste of time.

13. abcdefg

abcdefg Proficient

It's a waste of time because a) the economy is in the shitters, and we're about to hit the double dip. This is a FAR FAR FAR bigger priority than legalizing marijuana. B) Our foreign policy also needs tremendous work. Why worry about pot when there's all of this trouble in the Middle East. C) Today, the 3rd mass shooting in the span of a month just took place. Something is very wrong with our culture and how many people die by our own hand versus that in war. D) American culture, it's in the gutters.

My point is, as a president, if you're being serious, why not fix REAL issues rather than trying to legalize pot. You said it yourself, it's not easy. The lobbying and partisan nature of the issue means that it takes time and money, neither of which it's worth it.

You say it can bring in 30 billion, and it costs 45 billion. I'm assuming you don't realize how much our tax code costs us, or how much our total debt is, not to mention the deficit which will again screw us over very soon.

Plus, most people who want to legalize marijuana hurt their own case by spouting logical fallacies and claiming ONLY marijuana should be legal. I perfectly believe ALL illegal drugs deserve to be decriminalized. Every single one of them. In fact, steroids have a far better argument to be decriminalized than does marijuana. Yet, potheads hurt their own argument by stating that marijuana is "less dangerous" than all of these other illicit drugs. All the old farts in Congress see are hypocrites who seem PROUD in their debauchery. I've never heard of a proud alcoholic, a proud crack addict, but a proud pothead? This nation is full of them. I don't do drugs, but to me, all that speaks of is someone who enjoys sitting on his couch, wasting his life high, while claiming he's somehow above doing something that, arguably, will make his life seem more heavenly (despite being more harmful). It's contradictory, and to me, most potheads just are too scared to try other drugs because of their reputation. In other words, they are hypocrites. They also claim that everyone who claims pot should stay illegal is a zombie/unresearched (like you did with your ad hom mudslinging at me right now), without realizing they spout the same arguments that have been debunked again and again. Read this article, which points out all the hypocritical remarks and logical fallacies that most potheads use.

http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-pro-marijuana-arguments-that-arent-helping/

The only logical explanation I've ever heard for decriminalizing marijuana is that a person gets to control what they put in their body, not the government. Government can't ban fast food nor suicide, even if it's slow and stupid. This argument clearly means that ALL drugs deserve to be decriminalized, not just marijuana. My views on the pathetic nature of the drug are irrelevant. I agree with you, no one deserves to go to Rape City in a prison because of taking a drug.

Also, understand drugs need to be decriminalized, not legalized. This is for many reasons. One, it's easier to implement. Trying to regulate drugs is a hassle, costs money, and is impractical. Taxing weed will just push people further into the hands of drug dealers who are willing to offer more potent and cheaper strains (potentially laced with addictive substances to keep customers away from government weed). Second, image. The last thing the US wants to do is give off the image that they approve of a lazy, complacent workforce/middle class.

I hope you understand where my position is coming from. I agree with you, but at the same time, disagree. I don't think it's a priority at all, especially now. I do think it should be decriminalized, as should EVERY OTHER DRUG. This is based on individual liberties and the fact that US prisons suck. I also think it should be decriminalized, not legalized. The tax revenue is minimal and causes more issues than it fixes.

Also, let's not kid ourselves as to the reason you want pot legal. It's purely selfish. It won't affect most things. It won't limit how many people take it, it won't make it harder for minors to get it (works so great with alcohol, right?), etc. All it is is so that potheads can feel safe smoking anywhere. While I disagree with it, this is one major reason that Congress will not try and legalize it.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2012
  14. BeastiesDecoyAccount

BeastiesDecoyAccount Chillin likea guy who chills

Cut off their manhood, and feed it to the goats
    I blame the jungler.

15. yeyuri

I think you should tell her that.

she's a troll and she should be trolled also

16. Rome

Rome ソロモン・ヨアズ・アブラハム Forum Legend

legalize marijuana & cocaine.

17. BeastiesDecoyAccount

There is nothing wrong with wanting to high five the giant Jesus Statue. I've been wanting to do it for years. Don't go around calling people trolls just because you think they have silly hopes and dreams.

18. yeyuri

so she meant the statue i was wrong then ;-)
    and sure i'll stop calling her troll but still it does'nt stop me from trolling her until she demand a world peace <3

19. BeastiesDecoyAccount

Kat doesn't want World Peace. She is very vicious and warlike and after high fiving the statue she will declare war on the world and everyone who doesn't follow her will either receive very painful deaths or a life sentence in the slave mines.

1 person likes this.
  20. Ddraig

Ddraig Steel of Destiny

thats not a bad at all.. kind feel something remotely similar to respect i guess...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.