1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Fix/Improve Drop Rates to what they used to be

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by TrueSeph, Aug 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shirokami

Shirokami New Member

I think I'll just go to another server >_>

2. Xalamander

Xalamander Well-Known Member

people just dont know where to farm them... as what raiden013
    said, you can farm near rentus base... ive been there, and i dont even need the mats for crafting... ive tested it there and it drops well... i think loot tables changed since 3.0

3. TrueSeph

TrueSeph Proficient

I don't understand how you try to tell others who want better drops that they have no life when you're sitting here with 2,000+ post on Gamez all the while my join date is prior to yours and I still haven't even touched the 200 post mark yet :sick:.

Problem is...I wasn't talking about Eternal drop-rates within the first place :rolleyes:. <--- 2nd time saying this btw.

You really believe 75x is the correct drop ratio that we currently have right now in Gamez? Answer: No. Remember that it wasn't even correct after the introduction of BT well over a year ago and it's gotten worse now. The only time we ever had correct drops when in my tenure with Gamez was in late 2010 to early-mid 2011. With VIP your at 200x rate so that should make for a much greater frequency then what we would be seeing right now (Including Eternal rates if you wanted to be completely accurate on that). Gamez drop-rates are not fine, again, I'm not talking about Eternal gears as you keep complaining about.

I was equating to the non-eternal gears (Pacification, Elder drops etc) , manastones, mats and what not.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2012
    2 people like this.
  4. raidmu

raidmu New Member

Hehe lot of people dont even read your whole post, they just bashing in for some love :). I do agree with you TrueSeph. There are lot of private servers out there n i tried lot of them. Gamezaion is not the best server out there. The only reason i stay on this server is because all the time i have put into it and i still have hope for them to fix thing up.

5. ruberhai

ruberhai New Member

Agreed. Earlier, you could at least farm some elder gear solo to get started on equipment and money.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.