1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

How to kill spiritmaster ? ( i'm templar)

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by bbvc, Aug 23, 2010.

1. bbvc

bbvc Getting there

i was duel with the spiritmaster and losed 3-0, and can't attack him. i was been stuned and tranform to a monster, and can't do anything =.=

some templar pro can help me ~~

2. Akista

Akista Proficient

fear owns you?

3. Aegis

Aegis Guest

Just wait until their remove buffs work.

Auahauhauahueheueheueha is how a BR may laugh.

Wkwkwkwkwkwkwkkwkwwkkwkwkwwkkwkwkkkk is how a Korea may laugh.

No, you can not beat my class if I am the one playing it.

MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

[​IMG]
    Is how I'd laugh.

4. bbvc

bbvc Getting there

i'm wearing set ABG + 6, shiled +15 :(

5. Aegis

Aegis Guest

Only real way is to hopefully stunlock them. But remember they have bodyroot / root which are both basically instant casts...

Also in retail another common way I'd deal with you would be windspirit stun (and if you had UD dispel that crap same time) leading into you being stunlocked.

That isn't even including that with my calculations of my precious class that if spirit substitution and spirit preserve are fixed... spiritmasters will probably have around 85k hp when using earth spirit III maxed out with full HP gears. (Viable to be more with pots/etc)

But since that isn't an issue here... the main problem you face when fighting a spiritmaster is their control... which I'll be honest... they can silence you/blind you (melee silence), root you, sleep you, fear lock you... that's all working retail like here(sleep should be longer, but I'll ignore that)... in the end you are more likely than any other class to die against a spiritmaster.

More or less with a spiritmaster opponent... run.

6. Icyfusion

Icyfusion Icy smokin' hot.

Spiritmasters are one of the trickiest to defeat with a melee class. However, a templar should find it easy. If you find yourself stunned or cursed activate any and all defense spells to ride out the combo, until you can pull the target closer and use a combo yourself.

Cheers,

Icyfusion

7. Seantot

Seantot Banned

Wanna know how to rape SMs REALLY EASILY?
    Just...

get a ranger. :3

1 person likes this.
  8. Aegis

Aegis Guest

Yeah... rangers are the counter class. But! Spiritmasters can eat those up 2 if they don't combo *perfectly*.

Considering spiritmasters get contract of resistance to resist a rangers sleep arrow, and at least on retail -SIGH- they can remove that silence arrow effect... rangers are pretty much easy sauce.

Or we can be boring and say whoever gets off instant fear/silence arrow wins. (Least on this server, can't wait till those stupid pots work again...).

But, not many people here have played with a single class as mucha s I have and figured how to best everything in game easily like I have.

In return spiritmasters are the kings of Aion, but without a very talented player they may as well be garbage.

Btw on topic of sm <3 /squee.

They are the only class that can:

DoT
    CC
    Unbreakable CC
    Buff
    Debuff
    Heal
    Remove Status Aliments
    Substitute damage
    Remove buffs

Oh god /sm withdrawls... MAKE THEM WORK AGAIN q.q.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2010
  9. Seantot

Seantot Banned

Sleep arrow isn't resistable, dodgable, anythingable.
    It works.. 100%.

10. Aegis

Aegis Guest

Thats cause this server is fat :(

1 person likes this.
  11. Slytherin

Slytherin Getting there

But Sleep Arrow is not Instant Cast, it's 0s Cast but character must do some action before shot. Bullshit.

12. BusinessMan

BusinessMan Proficient

There is now way now to kill a good SM in 1v1 or duel cuz thestrongest templat ever die under 2 fear too and its 100 % change that u get it :-D

13. Slytherin

Slytherin Getting there

But i saw templars killed SM as a cake. They started by pulling SM into close range and do combo, SM died very fast. No class is champion, depend on your gear and pvp technique.

14. Phyliss

Phyliss New Member

15. komokoro

komokoro Proficient

I'm an SM and if you ask me Templar are one of the easiest to kill.

DOT have some advantage over high def and also there's a debuff that reduce def by 1000 for 60 secs.

Templar lack range attacks too which makes things easier for SM to kite them.

Also Parry, Block , Dodge and heal doesn't seem to work when you are turn into a fire spirit.

I haven't seen someone parry block or dodge my attack while they are in fear.

16. Slytherin

Slytherin Getting there

What if you cannot turn people to spirit first??

17. Revoultion

Revoultion Well-Known Member

that's just the way it is... glads and temps are weak against SM's.. a ranger or a sin even will rape the sm... and a bunch of other classes will rape the ranger and the sin :)

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

spells are not affected by block (it's melee block)
    and its possible for someone to evade or resist your spell when in fear mode

18. Aegis

Aegis Guest

Personally as a spiritmaster on retail who did play with EAT cloth set full hp'd and all that fancy shit... I never have really been bursted down before (except when a ranger gets off a really lucky stunning arrow for 3k+ damage; that always was fun...).

That goes ESPECIALLY for a templar.

I think on my sm here which I made to mimick my retail spiritmaster I have approximately 11.6k hp.

Are you telling me a templar could seriously hold me down non-stop (to prevent bodyroot/instantfear) and wither down my HP with huge pvp damage migation on me?

No, that is an impossibility.

The only thing I will give templars here is the fact that we cannot use ignite aether / magic imposion like we could on retail to strip you of all of you're buffs... which I would be a liar if I didn't admit they make a TREMENDOUS difference.

But if you want honesty, the spiritmaster class is an empty shell to the perfect shield class I played on retail. I do look forward to future updates... excitedly; for the spiritmaster.

19. Daven

Daven Proficient Forum Legend

With 11.6K HP it would be difficult. I mean my templar who isn't geared out in the best gear( Anuhart's, Taha etc.) he's got 13k unbuffed which goes up to 19k with my self buffs. It may take a bit longer to burn me down, but SM's have the ability to keep people feared and stunlocked so all one can do is sit and wait. Really in duels it's all about who gets off the first stun. It really does make a difference. As for templars, I agree best advice is run.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2010
  20. Aegis

Aegis Guest

Undoubtebly will take way longer >.<, that's why I am constantly irritated about the no ignite aether :/.

And agreed, whoever gets it off first will win... but if it is against a spiritmaster like me if I ever get it off (even with like 1 hp left) I'll ride it out like mad. Especially with hand of torpor XD