1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Crystal toon merge

Discussion in 'Problems' started by xBlackBirD, Aug 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xBlackBirD

xBlackBirD New Member

Hey guys, i've recently tried to move two characters from different crystal accounts in two new gamez accounts. The thing is that one of them moved rather fast while the other doesn't want to transfer. I had problems transferring that specific character earlier too, when my transfer ticket had been stuck in control panel for a week before cancelling out. Is there a chance that something's up with that specific character? Name's Silentfury, and i've made sure to follow the transfer instructions, like making sure im not in a legion etc.

2. xBlackBirD

xBlackBirD New Member

It seems that now my gladiator doesn't exist in test server, nor any other server either. Transfer is still active in control panel though. If an AM requires further details that should be in private pm me.

3. xBlackBirD

xBlackBirD New Member

Unless those doors are the answer to my problem take em and shove em up yer arse dude.

4. xBlackBirD

xBlackBirD New Member

Hurray for 24/7 support! *bump*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.