1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Togepi vs No(pe) - Featuring 0 Godstone Procs

Discussion in 'Media' started by Methadone, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ilbreezeli

ilbreezeli The Anti-Troll

[video=youtube;fapCOoOp9ic]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fapCOoOp9ic[/video]

1 person likes this.
  2. cocosul

cocosul Guest

so sorry methadone but i have t ban u. is pure no animation hacking on video^^ come on agree that wasnt with good intention that movie....u speak so mutch but not about subject:).u know whut i rlly think? i think u was fken scared at second duel haha bcs he had grs on only and u had 20 buffs already when started pvp:)

3. vRisen

vRisen Banned

I said that I, "hadn't seen anyone 'specifically skilled' on Lumiel the 2nd day I was there." I still haven't.

I said it's a lot easier to survive.

Only a few ones.

You make me sound like a bad guy. Had I judged you yet? I didn't even need to point out the fact that the second duel was for giggles and laughs and to see what an attack set could do.

Want me to judge you? I'll judge you.

You use a blind godstone with chanter. (rofl) You bragged about how often it procs. (rofl x2) All you did over the course of our battle was run around, spam hallowed strike, then used some skills that hit pretty hard (gotta love that full ACD.)

THEN you turn around and post a video without my knowledge that a video had even been recorded. If I did know that I was going to go through this shit, I would have stopped smoking weed prior to our duel. Then you say "oh hey, look at how fast I kill togepi."

I think you're a mediocre chanter. But that's just my opinion.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2012
    4 people like this.
  4. SweetNoms

SweetNoms Claims

This obviously plays some factor, sure, but not nearly as drastic of one as you're making it out to be. Many things contribute to your loses. For one, your manastone set up is terrible--MA and MR just isn't going to cut it here. Secondly, your rotation is very, very messy. I understand you're still adjusting and that's cool, but you haven't changed anything about it since you've come. Mess around with it and find something that works for you in this environment. Also, your stigmas are all over the place. Why do you have Severe Weakening Blow? By all means, use it when you have all of the skills, but not when you need to pick. I know it seems like a great idea to have reduced evasion, defense, and the bind from Lockdown, but you're losing out on something else that could serve you better. And lastly, the weapon doesn't mean anything. In fact, it's good in this situation, but you have to know how to use it first. I've seen Hoppy defeat many well known players with a +0, unsocketed, godstone-less Bakarma's Greatsword. Now THAT is impressive, regardless of what anyone says.

I'm not trying to be mean, man, honestly, but you have to win first for this to happen.

This is so skewed. What if I were to say open PvP means nothing because you can 1. Just jump in the fray, mash AoEs, and win, or 2. Because you can just gank someone who has no idea what's going on, as opposed to the fully aware player who has all skills ready. In 1v1s, you're catching someone at their best, and it takes much more effort, skill, and tact to win.

Regardless, maybe you are a fantastic AoE-er, I don't know, but don't belittle someone because they're slightly different. A prosecutor might think a defense attorney isn't a real lawyer for whatever reason, but they're both still lawyers. We're all PvPers.

Mmm, possibly.

Yea, like all Alexxu did was root, kite, and heal as a cleric? It's called playing a class. Come on man, seriously? Like...seriously? Forget the running part, he even tanked you in the second fight and hallow strike didn't even land because of your MR stones in the chain. So...what?

You can't keep leaning on this. Both my mouse and keyboard are messed up and sometimes become logically unplugged and then are recognized again. They hear me complain about it in Axon sometimes, but I don't lean on it if I lose. In fact, I even use it as a joke. If you think you can beat him, challenge him. Otherwise, just take a step back and have some humility.

5. Methadone

Methadone Banned Forum Legend

Actually, you said this:

"Guess it's time to prove that playing a no-stigma server is just about the same, if not more challenging."

Implying that playing without all stigmas is less challenging.

6. vRisen

vRisen Banned

I said both, but they mean the same.

Siel is more difficult because you have more shit to look out for. My first battle on Lumiel was in Heiron with Sauuron and I got there beforehand and had a 1v~9. I killed 4 of them before I had to use any heals. Sauuron showed up and then we disposed of them with no problems. Did a 1v3 in Gelk a few days ago and walked away with almost all HP. Used zero heals. I even recorded it.

You can't do that shit on Siel. Sure, they were undergeared and maybe underskilled (how hard is it to sit there and press a button?) but I think that a geared Lumiel player is weaker than an undergeared Siel player. I never weaved on Siel unless the target was running. I didn't think twice about it because I didn't have to. I could use all of my skills over and over again and with my ping, I got very good at it.

I'm just having a minor speed bump adjusting to Lumiel's slower pace because of my ping. I also have work/classes so I'm rarely on during the week, so it's taken a little longer than it should. Give me time to play more hours, do some PC upgrades, some new keymapping on a naga, and time to get new gear and then we'll have our silly 1v1's. Only this time we do it without all of the drama bullshit. I started talking shit as a kind of a joke to Lumiel. Figured why not piss you guys off at me so I can see your true colors.

Now that I've done that, I see who my friends are. :)

5 people like this.
  7. Clubs

Clubs Retired Forum Legend

[​IMG]

3 people like this.
  8. Suhosin

Suhosin Cafe Fairy Foreva! Forum Legend

wait wat? .

9. ilbreezeli

[video=youtube;rHG-JO8gIGk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHG-JO8gIGk&feature=channel&list=UL[/video]

10. Clubs

Clubs Retired Forum Legend

Oh hay, e-peen thread back?

"unzips pants"

2 people like this.
  11. cocosul

cocosul Guest

no moar drama?:(

12. HestiA

HestiA new member

A place for everything, where everything is on the
    OMG!! who stole the key??[​IMG]

13. EpicNinjaIsBack

EpicNinjaIsBack ♥BitterSweet♥ Forum Legend

:eek: a thread being re-opened this is new

14. Puddles

Puddles Tͮh͌̀ͩe̅̋̔̓ͣ̎͟ ̔ͫ̈́̾ͩG͗́̓o͐̍d̊̊̄d͑̔̎͑ ̋̾͏e ̏̏ͬ͌s̶s͛ Forum Legend

It is not new. It is just something that you never see sir.

It has happened in the past, ableit rarely.

15. ilbreezeli

it was my glad aoes i told you man i'm best glad eu.

16. HestiA

HestiA new member

A place for everything, where everything is on the
    do any1 whant's to clarify why this thread got re-opened?:love:[​IMG]

17. Isin

Isin Zerg me plox Forum Legend

because im here

18. cocosul

cocosul Guest

FALSE...was Prime aoe's^^

19. Nuttela

Nuttela RetiredFromAion

what a humiliation

1 person likes this.
  20. newweapon

newweapon Proficient

pfff simple =

if u really think u are good just make a glad and fight again togepi.well let see wat u can do.i think togepi will kick ur ass fast bck though

weak/woof have a bit ego in lumiel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.