1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[Forum Event] Christmas Stories!

Discussion in 'Events Archive' started by Alente, Dec 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rising Black

Rising Black Proficient

Character Name : Blackcyrius
    Server : Siel
    Entry Name : Poem

We're thinking of you this time of year,

Wishing you happiness, joy, and cheer.
    May all your days be warm and bright,
    And your nights enhanced by holiday light.

Enjoy your delectable holiday foods,

As parties and gifts create holiday moods.
    Favorite people play a meaningful part,
    While treasured rituals warm your heart.

2. Yildiz

Yildiz InvincibleS Forum Legend

Is time that I'm able to spend with family and friends catching up on times that we weren't able to have. Christmas has always been my favorite time of the year. I'm gonna enjoy this holiday with my friends as well. I live in Turkey so a few people know Merry Christmas and celebrate this holiday.My parents only know Christmas dont celebrate, i still spend a little time with them then im gonna fun with my friends also. I know Christmas holiday since i was young. I always celebrate with known people. Firstly, We walk around then go club or my friends home for some eat and drink also. I feel so good when i celebrate this. 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 HAPPY NEW YEAR !

Christmas To Me

Christmasseason, Christmas day
    Christmas list of Christmas wish, ey!
    Christmas gifts under Christmas tree
    Christmas feasts to be shared, it's free!

Christmas is here, Christmas is there
    Christmas is celebrated everywhere
    Yuletide it brings yonder all
    Yuletide it sings in every heart of all.

Christmas I love for all its about
    Christmas I yearn that all my love is near
    Christmas I hope for all my thoughts to be true
    Christmas, may I... that if only I may.

Christmas to me is simply be
    Christmas comes, what brings it'll be
    Joy and peace among us, as ever be
    With love and forgiveness that made us-be.

Merry Christmas...

I know this poem not for me but I like this poem...

Server: Lumiel
    Race:
    Asmodian
    IGN:
    Onlystar

7 people like this.
  3. solcan

solcan Solitary Man

Merry Christmas to all.God Bless you all

The source of life. Love is a passion of love, passion a purpose, the objective is to share something with someone, to share friendship, if friendship is to always remember mind! In the new year and further consolidated our friendship be eternal wish me many more happy years! And merry christmas

Bank branches in the love of happiness, 2013 No. to your account, 365 days more were admitted. Wishing you a happy way to spend [​IMG] HAPPY NEW YEAR [​IMG]. merry christmas

There are still a new year in our door. By 2013 we will enter everything you want to happen these days Wishing. Create your future more beautiful every new day the previous day, according to your requests and you get to be happy! Good Years!

In NEW YEAR; life to keep, not to miss love, I wish at this time, multiplied by two to avoid falling [​IMG]. And allocate time to perform them yourself [​IMG]. merry christmas

2013 with our pain, our joy will stay behind. 2013 more hope, more joy, more happiness you bring. In the life of beautiful, happy tomorrow, real friendships always be with you. New year to you and all the loved ones health, happiness, joy, success, abundance of money, I wish to bring love and peace. Happy New Year! merry christmas

Pure white snow, what happened has happened [​IMG]. get errors of the past covers Offers a new future and a new beginning to us [​IMG]. New year to all of humanity and peace to our country, with the hope the new year bring happiness your congratulations. Get everything by your heart!

Happy new year to get us [​IMG] Happy new year you also get [​IMG] Health, success and happiness get [​IMG]

In the new year, everything to be by your heart I wish, I wish to place all your expectations. Happy birthday [​IMG].

Today is the worst day ever do not laugh. New Year's filled full of the most sincere smile and a large paved with Merry Christmas Wishing you pass [​IMG]

The new year bring you joy and happiness [​IMG] Wishing you love the most sincere regards [​IMG]

Better years, all together, hand in hand [​IMG] HAPPY NEW YEAR! merry christmas

Such as sugar, honey, I wish you to spend a year [​IMG] beautiful dream good years and merry christmas

Merry Christmas to all.God Bless you all

Bad english For Sorry

Server : Lumiel
    Name : Selket
    Side : Elyos
    Family : assassin

4. adekoplak

adekoplak Senior Member

Christmas holidays mean a lot to me, because in this holiday I can find a lot of interesting things that make me happy. one of which is due on this holiday I can every day hanging out with the same family and my brothers and sisters that I love about this holiday is that I can play my favorite game (AION) every day.

I hope on this Christmas day all the people in this world will always be happiness and health

Merry Christmas ^_^

IGN : Queenofasmodians
    Race : Asmo
    Server: Siel

2 people like this.
  5. Llama

Llama The Drama Llama Forum Legend

Christmas is the day that Jesus born, but seriously most of us doesn't think like this. Christmas is mostly giving/having gifts to your love ones. Santa Claus is the most known character every Christmas and his reindeers.
    Kids are the happiest being on this day where they can get lots of gifts, surprises and love.

The best Christmas happened in my life was last year. My family, cousins and relatives are complete.
    It's the most unforgettable Christmas for me cu'z it's the last Christmas I spend with my beloved mother. She has 2 cancers, its a cancer on blood and bones. She suffered for 5 months, i forced to stop schooling on that time since I can't focus on my studies and I want to spend my time just to let her feel my love and care.
    She died last January 2012 while being coma, she's probably happy now in heaven. c:

It's our first time in the family that we're not complete on Christmas, I'll be busy this Christmas due to my tons of projects that we're stocked esp. on laboratory projects.
    Hope ya'll be happy on Christmas, receive tons of gifts.

Merry Christmas everyone and a Happy New Year!

Race: Asmodian
    Ign: Story

1 person likes this.
  6. Jasper_Jazz

Jasper_Jazz Proficient

When I opened my account,I was so happy that there is an event for this season which is Christmas season. I just wanna tell & share this short story of mine to all of you.
    "I can't really forget the moments what we have of my friends and especially,my family. Everytime when Christmas is coming,we are always buying and shopping Christmas decorations for our homes and schools in order to make it brighter so that we can tell to the people that when It's Christmas,no one walks in the dark way that can make them afraid of something. Every Christmas Dawn,we are always going to the church to thank God that we are still alive this year to experience Christmas once again,we pray for our sins to be forgiven and also we are praying for this birthday of Jesus Christ,a good health and situation for everyone that lives in this world peacefully and freely with love and faith to him. Also when Christmas is coming,I see some kids-younger than me,who are singing and always wanting some coins or foods(treats) from us. Sometimes,I hate some kids because they are always coming back after we gave them some coins or foods. But everytime,I'm happy cause even if I'm not that rich to help them much,I can donate them some of my used clothing that I can't wear anymore because of the size crisis(I'm bigger now than before. haha!) so that they will have extra clothing in order to change their shirts or shorts when it's needed.
    I know that gifts from our love ones is important,but do not forget this saying,IT'S BETTER TO GIVE THAN TO RECEIVE. So,let's share what we've got and spread then share the love of Jesus Christ to the people who are really needing the love of our Jesus Christ. LOVE is CHRISTMAS! CHRISTMAS is LOVE!

that's all guys! Now you know about the Filipino culture here in the Philippines when it's Christmas season. hehe
    Wishing all of you guys a happy and merry Christmas! =D
    Goodluck and thank you for reading this short story. ^^

IGN : Friend
    Race : Elyos
    Server : Siel

1 person likes this.
  7. explane

explane Proficient

Last day’s before Christmas
    (by explane)

It is the month of Christmas,
    December to be exact;
    And motheris out working
    There is nodoubt .
    I am homealone
    In front ofmy PC,
    And i amplaying Aion
    With myfriends, u can see.

The GM is working
    For ourfavorite game,
    Out side issnowing
    And iknow who’s to blame.
    It’s Santa dear children’s,
    It’s that time of the year;
    When everyone is jolly
    And not full of fear.

He brings us bigpresents
    Like candy’s and sets,
    And we have to be good
    To family and friends.
    So please don’t be naughty,
    Be cheerful and kind,
    Help everyone out there
    Don’t be full of pride.

The Christmas iscoming
    To everyone’s heart
    So have a good gaming
    Peace out.

Race: Elyos
    IGN: explane

8. Waspswizzler

Waspswizzler the POWER is Mine

If i hear the word "CHRISTMAS" there are FOUR (4) things that comes out on my mind , it is the "LOVE" , "FORGIVENESS" , "UNITY" and "GOD"

Christmas is LOVE and SHARING . For us Filipino's we treasure Christmas as our last , why ? Because this is the time that we gathered together with our Family , helping hand together in preparing everything for nochebuena , and busy packing for our exchanging gift .

It happened also in "CHRISTMAS" those people who had MISUNDERSTANDING will turns into FORGIVENESS and LOVE .

And if the TWO (2) LOVE and FORGIVENESS are present in each and every people's HEART and MIND , it brings "UNITY" not only in Filipino Family but also in every Family all over the WORLD .

And Lastly our JESUS CHRIST , the reason why we celebrate this wonderful kind of holiday . Me and my Family we'll go together in Church in every Christmas and New Year . Give thanks to GOD for all the blessings that he had given to us and for more years to come .

That's why I LOVE CHRISTMAS .

HAPPY and MERRY CHRISTMAS GAMEZAION FAMILY , MORE POWERS .

4 people like this.
  9. El_Tigre

El_Tigre Proficient

IMPORTANT
    *My english isen't thad good, im verry sorry about that i hope you guys can understand it.
    When i readed it again i could not wait for chrismas evening.
    :w00t:

About what the holiday means to me:

Just when i hear it i think about a fat man wit a beard and the beard isen't white at all but its clean !
    And its just a nice man who make children believe.

So..
    Its weard for me cuz i got multiple feelings arround this time of the year..
    Like i love when its cold and when it snow outside.
    But it doesn't even matter how cold it is outside..
    its always warm inside with my family while we don't even have a mistletoe in our house cuz we
    actually don't follow those holidays (religion reason).
    When i was a child i loved the holiday cuz of the snow
    and the presents we should get (what they never gave me) for christmas.
    What is kind of funny when i think about all this now.
    How older we get how more interesting the holyday gets, Even without the presents.=D
    Now its all about the warm feeling you recieve and the friends you have arround you.
    Its a time you can share with your family and the one you love.

All those feelings come together on one holyday "Christmas" and thats what makes it warm.

We may not follow the holyday or have a mistletoe or presents, We stil got a warm feeling.
    The only thing we do on christmas is a dinner with the family like everyone do.
    And don't denied this
    but
    The moment you sit at the table with your family and you just breath out and see all the food and your family is talking
    its just the best feeling you can have.
    i don't miss anything on that moment i don't have anything to care about its just eating with
    familie and laughing about alot of things happend and some crazy stuff until our cheeks are
    burning
    cuz of the laughing and talking !

But on the background i still feel sad for the people without all the things we have,
    we should be happy with what we got VERRY HAPPY.:innocent:

I like christmas.

:love::love:

Lumiel:
    Gladiator: Tomatensaus

christmas picture with the mistletoe in sanctum ! :whistling: aion0161y.jpg

Last edited: Dec 13, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  10. devilbr

devilbr New Member

"If it is to warm the sun;
    If it is to fool the stomach;
    If it is to weep for joy;
    If it is to steal a kiss;
    If that is to kill the longing;
    If war is to reclining;
    If it is to be hungry for love;
    If it is to lose the fear;
    If it is to argue for love;
    If it is to be happy forever;
    Merry Christmas to all good! "

server: siel
    race: asmodian
    claase: gladiador nick: Alucinada

1 person likes this.
  11. porkomal

porkomal New Member

If I could write, I compose
    a poem of peace and happiness,
    whose words full of tenderness
    would love eternal melody.

If I could sing, I would sing
    this Night Light and sweetness
    and the whole earth and pure blissful
    God would sing my song!

For this Christmas Eve, with glory,
    changed a boy's own story
    Humanity had no faith ..

Let every heart present here
    can be born happy, eternally,
    The SINGULAR JESUS ​​OF NAZARETH!

Siel
    Asmodian :Themys

Assassin

1 person likes this.
  12. Thyller

Thyller © Forum Legend

It is time to reflect
    about the message of Christmas.
    Time to strip our soul
    intolerance, selfishness, meanness,
    envy, arrogance, lust,
    of folly, pride, resentment.
    Time to start believing in a better world and egalitarian
    where everyone irmanem in a communion of love and hope!
    Christmas, the birth of Jesus,
    our savior and redeemer.
    Natal, where the most important
    is the union of families
    on behalf of greater love,
    JESUS ​​CHRIST!

Siel

Asmodians>>> Laddykillerz

Sorcerer

: Fixe:: Fixe:: Fixe:

2 people like this.
  13. Oyasumi

Oyasumi Coғғee-Lσѵเɳɠ Elιтιѕт Wнore

Christmas, for many people (and undeniably me when I was younger :p), is just a day to receive money and gifts and have fun.
    But, after I had experienced so many hardships in life (a super typhoon hits our place just a month before Christmas), I had second thoughts about what Christmas really is...
    it was never about gifts...
    nor was it about money...
    or even about the food on the table during "noche buena"
    it was about how you will feel the warmth by just seeing your family complete, safe and sound, even though your just sharing a simple "pancit bihon" and cake in your dinner table....

:)

Elyos
    Siel
    Sunkish
    (Templar)

1 person likes this.
  14. vrnnmmbje

vrnnmmbje New Member

"Christmas to me means spending time with those you love and who love you.
    It's not about presents as a lot of kids think. It's about enjoying the time you have on this Earth. But most importantly it's about forgetting those bad feelings you might have about someone and celebrating the birth of Christ, Jesus, with the world no matter who you are."....

ADVANCE MERRY CHRISTMAS XD...

Siel
    Elyos:Kanahan
    TEMP

2 people like this.
  15. RentlesSShadoW

RentlesSShadoW Invaders Must Die...殺せ

Story: Once upon a time(2002)...Santa Claus brought me PS2...after 9 years(2011) Santa brought me PS3...so Christmas for me is a period of NON-STOP PLAYING WITH MY FAVOURITE CONSOLE...thanks Santa

Poem: Christmas is Snow
    Christmas is Happiness
    Christmas is PS3 All day long
    Merry Christmas Gamers!!!:lol:..and dont worry for nothing everything is gonna be okey..God bless us ALL:)

To be sure that i will win the prize im telling you that i play GamezAion at Christmas too so keep that in mind:p

Elyos/Siel: Kyuubi (Templar)

Last edited: Dec 12, 2012
  16. leiaiel

leiaiel New Member

On the Feast of the Gods
    Enlighten the night lovers magic.
    And eat and drink the sonnets of your moon dancing on the corpses before the great fortress of the vast region Asmodae, playing with ancient powers, learning with new powers, wishing me to face another enemy.
    The end I know it's something familiar, defend with the shield, attack with the sword, or become invisible and stealth, throw myself on the enemy with the daggers in my hands, bringing glory to my people. Death to the Balaur, death to anyone who is not submissive to me, my people or my legion.

Thanks. Merry Christmas to all server administrators and developers gamezaion

signed:

account: leiaiel

character: Sorpredator

Class: Assassin

1 person likes this.
  17. Silverliight

Silverliight Hugs Machine ~

For me, Christmas means Hope, Love and Happiness. Thinking about it I tryed a Poem, hope your guys like it c:

Mommy told me a story a long long time ago not like any that I'd ever heard,
    all about a little girl mama used to know, how I remember every word.
    Seems like a lifetime ago, though I remember it so well,
    it was a Christmas eve I'll never forget as far as I can tell.

We were sitting at the kitchen table, it was only my mother and me,
    I was dreaming of Christmas morning and all the presents under the tree.
    Dad wasn't doing that well and money was scarce that year,
    Mama found a way of telling me without me shedding one tear.

She told me a story of a little girl and a Christmas long ago,
    who came from far away, a place where it rarely snowed.
    Santa was just a dream to her, but she believed so much inside,
    that Christmas was going to be special, so she knelt by her bed and she cried.

"Lord let Santa remember me if not just this one time, I promise I won't ask for much, maybe a dolly I can call all mine."
    She closed her prayer and thanked the Lord for all that she received,
    she knew that Santa would really come if only she believed.
    She wrote a letter to Santa unfamiliar to most girls and boys,
    Though her list was long and full, on it there were no toys.
    Only things we take for granted, like new shoes or underpants,
    hair bows for her sisters and gloves to warm her brother's hands.

At the bottom of her list she asked if it not be to much, for a brand new baby doll she could hold and love and touch.
    Then Christmas morning came and she looked beneath her tree,
    Not a present to be found as far as she could see.
    She didn't give up hope as she heard a knocking sound,
    When she opened up her door a great big box she found.

She called out to her mother and dad, brothers and sisters too,
    She said "my prayers were answered, there's something in here for all of you."
    Her daddy got brand new boots, her mother new underpants, her sisters got beautiful hair bows, her brothers warm gloves for their hands.

Buried deep beneath the box was a brand new baby doll and a note that said Merry Christmas I love you one and all.
    I'll never forget that story because much to my surprise,
    I saw the true meaning of Christmas shining in my mother's eyes.
    For those of you who are wondering, as if you didn't know,
    The little girl in Mommy's story was my mother long ago.

Race: Elyos
    IGN: Iress

Good luck to everyone and Merry Christmas! ;*

3 people like this.
  18. sadnessblues

sadnessblues Proficient

As for me,my country does not celebrate Chrismas.For me,as a chinese,i think Chrismas is more or like Chinese New Year,we visit house to house to share our happiness not only presents we give away and take from them.While visiting our relatives,chrismas or happy new year draw us closer and more friendly.At chrismas or Happy New Year(for me),we can visit the relatives which is we seldom visit and the best part is when your cousin or someone live or migrate to other place from own country,imagine how much tear of happiness will come out.
    Besides sharing happiness,giving presents and visit house to house,i wish i could see and touch snow as for my country doesnt snow.
    As ending,i wish all Merry Chrismas,ho ho ho

Server:Siel
    Race:Elyos
    In Game Name:Sunnyromance

2 people like this.
  19. Invictis

Invictis OutOfInsanityComesClarity Forum Legend

in your dreams or nightmares, determined on a case
    I just have to say how impressed I am with the entries thus far. Well done to all of you! :w00t:

3 people like this.
  20. solcan

solcan Solitary Man

[​IMG]

Christmas Comes

Christmas comes with children singing,
    Christmas comes with sleigh bells ringing,
    Christmas comes with frosty nights,
    Christmas comes with snowball fights.

Christmas comes with Santa Claus,
    Christmas comes with snowy floors,
    Christmas comes with robins and reindeer,
    Chsitmas comes with a hearty cheer.

Christmas comes with gold, frankincense and myrrh,
    Christmas comes with Jesus' birth,
    Christmas comes with angels from afar,
    Christmas comes with a wondrous star.

Christmas comes now, at last,
    Christmas comes, like in the past,
    Christmas comes after such a long wait,
    Christmas comes and it will be great.

Merry Christmas everyone and a Happy New Year
    (
    God Bless you all)

(Selket) in my opinion

(The source of life. Love is a passion of love, passion a purpose, the objective
    is to share something with someone, to share friendship, if friendship is to
    always remember mind! In the new year and further consolidated our friendship be
    eternal wish me many more happy years!

In NEW YEAR; life to keep, not to miss love, I wish at this time, multiplied by
    two to avoid falling [​IMG]. And allocate time to
    perform them yourself [​IMG]. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

In 2013 to meet the ever imagine desperate and you shouldn stay with my wishes.
    Good and healthy new year!

Today is the worst day ever do not laugh. New Year's filled full of the most
    sincere smile and a large paved with Merry Christmas Wishing you pass [​IMG])

Bad English For Sorry :)

İ Like Gamez Family Merry Christmas everyone and a Happy New Year
    (God Bless you all)

Server:Lumiel
    İGN:Selket
    Family:Assasin
    Race:Elyos

Last edited: Dec 12, 2012
    3 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.