1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Chanter mantras

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Alaron, Aug 25, 2010.

1. Alaron

Alaron New Member

First of all I am not quite sure this is where I'm supposed to post. If it's not then feel free to move it to where it should be.

Now about my "problem". It's a commonly known problem, or so I think it is, but I have the "strange feeling" that some of the mantras, Celerity to be precise, does not work properly.

In retail the Chanter is known to be the fastest class out there on both ground and air. And while in retail the ground running is more, here Flight is much more common.

Celerity Mantra SHOULD BE increasing both RUNNING and FLIGHT speed not running speed only. This takes away one of our natural advantages in the air (not even much of an advantage because it's not very hard to use a super expensive scroll to get close to maxed out).

If I have any idea of game mechanics and how programing a server works then it should be a simple fix by simply allowing it to affect flight speed aswell as running speed so that the Mantra can actually become useful.

I'd like to know if other Chanters agree with my point and I apologise for my bad English.

With hope that my problem will be resolved,

Diruo aka Aboleo aka Alaron

Last edited: Aug 25, 2010
  2. tyman

tyman Well-Known Member

I think it fine, because with the the end game gear, its really really easy for all classes to reach the 16 flight speed limit. So chanters flight speed buffs are kind of not needed.

3. Alaron

Alaron New Member

I got a full Anuhart set which gives a pretty decent flight speed. I also have a helmet with Flight speed and I can not reach 16... I reach 14. Scrolls cost more then I can afford. Server should have all skills working and since that's not that hard to fix....

4. MyTime

MyTime Banned

Just craft the scrolls , cheaper that way

5. Alaron

Alaron New Member

Sigh. xD While your ideas are wonderful isn't it better to fix something that's easily fixable? XD Thanks for the replies, though. :)

6. Alaron

Alaron New Member

I just confirmed another bug with our Mantras.

The Invincibility Mantra is the best Mantra available in our Arsenal. It gives MP per 6 seconds like Clement Mind, it gives P.Atk like Victory, it gives P.def like Shield, it gives MB like Magic.

Of all that on the server it only gives the 32 MP every 6 seconds. No P.atk, No P.def, no MB.

That Gimps us. Please fix it.

Diruo aka Aboleo aka Alaron

1 person likes this.
  7. Alaron

Alaron New Member

Is there ANY chance that they will get fixed? AT LEAST the Speed one... If a GM could answer I'd be a happy camper.

8. Revoultion

Revoultion Well-Known Member