1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Error Code: 36 (PatchServerCommunicationError): HELP MEE

Discussion in 'Problems' started by yakuza94, Dec 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yakuza94

yakuza94 New Member

There are too long to solve! Then I was playing aion in NA on tiamat, but on aion gamez I read that there are good hight rate so you play better!'s Just that as I go in NCSOFTLAUNCHER gives me always the same error! (

Error Code: 36 (PatchServerCommunicationError):
    and if you try to enter NCSOFT \ AION \ gamez launcher tells me to reinstall Gamez whit the correct path, aion.bin not found! FOR HELP Please .... before I played well on NA gamez is that a problem but I would like to play: P LAUNCHER gives me always the same error! (
    :alien::alien:are so many people to have this huge problem!

2. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

actually, you are the first in months now

anyways found a fix on aionsource, hopefully you can follow this:

Open C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\ETC\HOSTS in Notepad and add the following to the bottom:

216.107.254.72 aionpts.patcher.ncsoft.com

Error Code: 36 (PatchServerCommunicationError) - AionSource.com - Powered by the Tower of Eternity

as for the aion.bin not found, you have to install the gamez launcher inside your Aion folder after you have the game installed (retail client)

3. yakuza94

yakuza94 New Member

ok I added the line at the bottom but now reads like a TXT so I can not swap it with the original hosts file .. how?

4. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

the original hosts file has no file extension. if u saved it wrong, just delete the ".txt" from it. also restart ur pc after

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.