1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

i dont understand... we dont have the freedom to give our opinion?

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Oso, Aug 24, 2010.

1. Arsuf

Arsuf Expert

They might got it because it was an accident but using it on raiding and killing like the unclickable bug then its pretty obvious they are exploiting it like the report of the TS. Warning is not appropriate maybe send them to jail for 1 day at least they can learn and will have time to re-read the rules.

2. Oso

Oso New Member

yup, you have a point on that, cause when u wonder that youre bugged and take advantage on that youre exploting the bug

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Rainbow Title Forum Legend

Because accidents never happen? If someone is reported once for having a glitch such as the untargetable bug, we're not going to punish someone without being certain that they're doing it intentionally. If you get caught once doing it on purpose, you'll get caught again and then you'll be punished. It would be unfair to jail everyone who might have accidentally become glitched.

1 person likes this.
  4. Oso

Oso New Member

rigth... but in most of the cases... thay also get in the fortress and dance! please dont tell me thats not taking advantage...

5. Arsuf

Arsuf Expert

I did not say accidents never happen. And yes got your point. But one question...Why would a certain character dive into a group composed of 5-6 fairly geared characters and starting to kill them one by one when that person didnt know that he is unclickable?

6. meanbusiness

meanbusiness Proficient

well, sometimes theres something easy for you, but hard for another, so try to understand other ppl problems with game
    lets help the gms and admins to work and fix the bugs/problems with server...
    why complain against someone who complain that they arent fixing server?
    since they ask for vote in game auto messages, in site, and got a feedback area in forums, then we have the right to complain, to ask for fixes, and to ask for support
    too many kids saying what they dont understand.

and by the way, sometimes i get that unclickable bug, and i dont notice, but if someone tells me i relog to see if thats fixed, so maybe just ask before might help

Last edited: Aug 25, 2010
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Rainbow Title Forum Legend

Well that's obviously blatant abuse. It's always situational. GM's are smart enough to realize the difference between obvious intentional abuse of something, and where it could be accidental.

Again that could be accidental. I know when I was playing crystal I myself had a tendency of going on suicide runs so I can't find it impossible to think someone would do it on gamez.

8. Arsuf

Arsuf Expert

If you are referring to me, well, im not complaining, Im just having an argument.

@anonymous
    yeah I got your point. I got mine but I think I dont have to insist on it.

9. Temible

Temible Senior Member

Soooooo, final resolution is??????? You most need to bring the service free or not server, for me is not a free server cuz i donated to keep this server alive!!

At least answer us when we send pm to you in game cause when we use the //gmlist and whisper one about the issue most of the time they dont answer (of course thats when theres a gm online wich is almost a dream)

This sever can be the most popular server but we need work hard to get a nice server!!

10. Raven

Raven New Member

The term "Freedom of Speech" is used a lot lately by people who feel this term, phrase or "right" has been thwarted or not allowed. In practice, the right to freedom of speech is not absolute in any country and the right is commonly subject to limitations.

One quote I like is: "People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Author: Kierkegaard

The basics of "Freedom of Speech" are fairly simple. In your own house, forum, car, property, etc you are allowed to say what you want about who you want without any consequences.

If you wish to have access to a site, service, establishment, another persons home, etc, then you must agree to abide by their rules or face their consequences. Period.

The server has issues on occasion... yea and? There is no monthly fee here.

As far as the donations thing.. A donation is something offered to help keep a service, activity, or a ton of other things going as long as it can. This can be a charity, a free game, a school fund raiser, or your local brothel.

Almost all of them will give you something in return for your donation. You get receipts for tax credits from the Goodwill, Tshirts from Animal rescues, or pictures and letters from the little starving african child you "adopted". This game is no different, as it offers some items in return for your donations and votes.

If you wanna whine and complain maybe you should create your own forum to do so. There actually IS a Feedback/Suggestions section on the forums right HERE. :whistling:

1 person likes this.
  11. MyTime

MyTime Banned

Im sure your country is free too but if you get infront of the president/king (LOL) and point a gun at him, you get behind the bars

12. Kyrah

Kyrah Proficient

Giving your opinion is different than being rude.

I can tell a guy "I'm never gonna go out with you cause you're ugly, stupid and a fucking idiot" or I can tell him "I dont want to go out with you cause you're not my type"

It's just a way of saying things....

13. elpasin

elpasin New Member

comprato lo de oso aunque no se lo que diga :

bueno estube mirando la pagina oficail de nsoft lo cual por tener servidores pirata con donaciones ahi una multa de 80 millones de dolares y con carcelacion a los miembros que componen ese servidor, estoy a un pelin de denuciar gamezaion porque?
    porque hace mas de 4 meses tiene mi pejota bugiado me faltaron 1500 creditos de los votos, elyos vs asmodian elyos fortes igual a npc que no pegan asmodian muchos mas npc uqe golpean muy fuerte con criticos 6k porque esa diferencia con los asmodian
    pasado el dia 26 a las 23:00 hs no solucionan algonos de mis problemas pasare a denunciar al servidor en caso de baniarme la cuenta llamare a las autoridades corespondientes para que sea pagada la multa por ilegales osea piratas desde ya espero que me respondan y vea cambios y no faforitismos

14. cutetanks

cutetanks Death's Secretary ♥ Forum Legend

Maybe because every time some one tries to give out their opinion a flame war starts and we all become little children that evolve become devils that also become an annoyance untill a mod,gm,admin comes along and slaps you silly with a ban hammer :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBBw9E2Q_aY&list=SL&playnext=1

go chill out and have a laugh :)!

1 person likes this.
  15. Cropolite

Cropolite No regrets D:

Of course you can voice your opinion! You just have to remember to brown nose.

Some people on these forums can help you greatly. One of them is even a GM! *_*

16. elpasin

elpasin New Member

ahora vamos al punto lo que dijo el aion master parece de niños falta madures por su parte.

lo de pedir ayuda a los gm jajajaja que es eso es broma o tomada de pelos postias a ellos y lo primero que dicen que raro me voy a fijar nunca se fijan y lo raro es porque no saben un pomo son gm por ser alguin no por saber yo fui bien calrito no acatan el post anterioor y me veo obligado a denunciar asi de calrito se los dejo

17. Uzziel

Uzziel Expert

imo the one thing we like about a forum and a server is the free will so these "quotes" pretty much summarizes a good stand for majority of players.

nobody wants to be a dog!!

18. elpasin

elpasin New Member

que pasa con el favoritismo

ultimamente ahi favoritismo a los asmos en las fortalezas de ellos ahi mas npc que en los elyos sus npc todos activos lo de los elyos solo siguen y no pegan les hablas a los gms y no hacen caso de nada cua l es su problema esta lleno de hacker y no hacen nada al respecto aver si se ponen las pilas porque la verdad esto se viene a pique

19. Rivatna

Rivatna New Member

I have to say something here. About the hackers... bah.. nvm anymore if they kill me in abyss or somewhere else, cuz when i was an asmo, someone said me that "they can use a hack whenever they want and the gm's don't catch 'em", but i don't know about elyos..

well, just few words, no violence :kewl:

20. Fireflygirl

Fireflygirl Proficient

Agreed about the donations. Nobody's forcing anyone's hand on clicking that "donate" button. And seriously it's not even necessary in ANY way to get those credits. So it's a free server, donations or not.

But the thing is about ppl, is that they want greatfullnes, even if they wont admit it.:wink:

So, it's nice to have all of the ppl that made this server possible, and we're happy to have you. Just that we invest in this game, not just money, it's not (that) important, but the time and effort. And THOSE are REALLY important.

So when things aren't going right, ppl feel upset and need to vent.
    But I personally adore this server, the forum and the all the people in it. :w00t: