1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Lolmmmmm ninjas in PvPvE event, gets away with it, ha??

Discussion in 'Problems' started by unbreakable, Dec 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unbreakable

unbreakable Banned

So, Sileria hosted a PvPvE event, I was excited to join it and I'm glad that we had a nice, unique event for once in a while.

Elyos ended up winning, and we got to pick the boss we wanted to kill - it was Padma. Padma died, everything went fine. Then, Sileria kept spawning Tahabata / Yamennes (each was spawned around ~15-25 times) - it was nice of him.

We decided that we would do class roll (that's what the majority wanted). Lolmmmmm(CHANTER from the beggars legion, Likemystyle) started rolling for every single item, and he got away with it.

After 20-30 minutes of ninjaing items (each boss took approx 1-2 minutes), everyone was pissed off at the guy for either taking an item that they needed badly or attempted to take it. Sileria messaged Alente, and Alente said the guy would get permanently banned if he were to ninja again. The guy stopped, but after what, taking 3-4 items that no longer dropped? The drop rate was extremely low for some odd reason, so the items he took never dropped again.

The event ended, the guy didn't get temporarily banned or even punished at all. The majority were pissed at the guy for ruining it, considering that this event is done once every few months, if not once a year. Tahabata's weapons go for 750-1k credits for being outstanding armsfusion weapons(also, awesome skins) and Yam's weapons are really rare (I haven't seen one sell in a while).

I really like the fact that Sileria did such an event, and I wish that it went well; however, it's insane that a chanter got away with ninjaing a few items and pissing many people off for doing it. Sileria told us not to be greedy, and a few people (including myself) weren't. The guy didn't need the weapons at all, they were on /3 afterwards.

Here is /3 after the event:
    Picture

Sileria said the point of the event was for everyone to get something, however, when the event ended, over 6-7 people said they didn't get anything(my item was ninja'd, but -->). I wouldn't have gotten anything either, but a friend of mine gave me a bow that he ended up getting twice(thanks Byond).

I hope the guy gets some type of punishment, perhaps a permanent ban(I reported 6+ safezone attackers just a couple of days ago, they got temporarily banned/jailed, but not this guy?). I'm not posting this to QQ, but most of the people that were in that event never check the forums (many unfamiliar names);therefore, this guy would just get away with it, so I decided to write this.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

P.S. I hope I posted this in the right section, if not, an admin please move it to a different section, I apologize.

-Godofwound.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2012
    3 people like this.
  2. Bordy

Bordy i am chilleriest Forum Legend

I feel you dude. I hope admins would take note of this. Good luck!

1 person likes this.
  3. unbreakable

unbreakable Banned

-Off topic: I just had a forum bug where I modified my post and it deleted all the spaces(empty lines) in it. I fixed it, I hope it's fine for everyone.

4. Platon

Platon New Member

same here, im xiane and i got "nothing" in this event cuz that guy cant follow instructions.

1 person likes this.
  5. Guille

Guille i am chillermo Forum Legend

Somehow it's bugged.

6. unbreakable

unbreakable Banned

The spear was ninjaed by him..it's on /3.

Still is?

Also, to the admins, any update on this situation? The guy's items are not selling because he doesn't have vip..he has to sell them as remodels. His initial price was 1b(or credits/rare godstone)/item, now it's 500m-700m..still spamming /3 & shout about them.

7. Sileria

Sileria Expert Forum Legend

Sorry, I didn't mean to disregard your post. I've just been busy (I'm typing this from work).

Honestly, I understand why you're frustrated and you are absolutely right - what he did was wrong. In many instances, events such as this bring out the worst in people; it's why so few of us host them. It's just that I hate banning people over events. Mainly because I host them so that everyone can have fun. A good chunk of the people who play on this server are children, they don't really grasp nor care about the repercussions of their actions.

In this case, what he (and others) did didn't hurt everybody. I continued spawning for hours and made sure everyone had a decent chance at loot. It's all that I can do. If Alente or Carl would like to review what happened - they are free to do so. I just don't feel comfortable punishing a player which didn't exploit or harass another player.

Honestly, it seems like Karma struck in this instance. He's unable to sell the item. I could delete it, but that would basically be wasting everybody's time and effort in acquiring said item.

2 people like this.
  8. gen_202

gen_202 Proficient

god you made inspired ^^,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.