1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

all my gears gone

Discussion in 'Problems' started by jmac9290, Jan 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jmac9290

jmac9290 New Member

i just logged back in for the first time in a month or so and all my gear is gone on all my chars??? did my account get hacked or is this admins doing??? because ive heard of admins doing this in the past. also
    this my be posted in wrong section let me know if i need to move. thanks

2. jom144

jom144 New Member

dude that happen to me too not only my item gone but all my character gone =(

3. jmac9290

jmac9290 New Member

thats awesome had about $800 worth in this game had 4 abg sets and weapons and alot of rare gear. well if i dont get it back theres no reason for me to play on here anymore.

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 6, 2013
  4. jmac9290

jmac9290 New Member

just like 5% of the shit i owned.

5. monserat09

monserat09 Proficient

Is anyone knows your password?

6. jmac9290

jmac9290 New Member

no theres no1 that has my account im 100% sure of that. any help would be great. i also have the purchase history for most of my things. thanks

7. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

Oh hey buddy i remember your temp. What happened is sad, hope you get some response in this thread.

ABG price is down now, even if you start from scratch you can still easily get a good gear..

8. jom144

jom144 New Member

the item lost to me i have ACD plate and EAC plate + 3 abg set and Woc 2 is gone this is happen January 3

9. Alente

Alente Legend Forum Legend

Firstly entire inventories don't just go walk-about on their own. As far as Admins are concerned we have no need to take your items, if you did something stupid enough to warrant that you'd just be banned.

The only way all your items can vanish is if someone logs into your account and takes them. As our databases are quite secure, and encrypted, that would imply the fault is on your end. Accounts are compromised when the owner of the account employs unsafe security practices, because of this we recommend the following:

- Never share your login details with anyone
    - Use complex passwords and change them regularly
    - Never use the same password for more than one thing
    - Avoid sites offering malicious/suspicious content (including sites offering hack tools)
    - Play in a secure environment (Net cafes in particular are only as secure as the people running them make it)
    - Maintain up-to-date security software
    - Remember that staff will never send you to random websites or demand your login credentials.

Ultimately users are responsible for their accounts, and the security of those accounts, at all times. I'm sorry to say that we're unable to assist you with this.

2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.