1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Josnack's Dilemma

Discussion in 'Problems' started by rpgboon, Feb 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rpgboon

rpgboon New Member

IGN: Hannabanana
    Server: Siel
    Level 47 Gladiator

My Josnack's Dilemma quest is bugged.

I got stuck between the statue and the mountain, so I had to return to bind. When I got back, he would not teleport me back, so I fought my way back to the stones. When I got there, I clicked the appropriate stones but it did not update. I checked the quest progress to see that it asks me to talk to Josnack. When I do, there is no quest, all he tells me is Arieluma. I have tried logging out my character and logging in, and also restarting my client.

I was hoping to finish this quest to progress to Calydon Ruins and eventually Project Drakanhammer.

Thank you in advance.

2. rpgboon

rpgboon New Member

And when I search for a GM there is never one online. I would really like to level this character, but seems I have no choice but to remake it. :crying:

3. rumun

rumun New Member

hey you just go under the statue , there you can process the quest.. just check it.. under the statue ok , statue in the middle :)

4. rpgboon

rpgboon New Member

Doesn't work. Clicked all the stones that are clickable and still does not update. I went ahead and remade the character, it's level 60 now, so I'm over it.

There was no point even trying to wait for a senior aion master or GM to reply to my problem--18 view and no response. SMH

Maybe when I have a stupid problem I will get more replies...
    that and when I report players, NO RESPONSE!

/endrant

5. jwtddd

jwtddd Proficient

Tryed to talk to Atropos after that? I had update trouble with 2 quests (quest series for the title veritas agent) but the next step worked even if it seems that there was no update in last step.

6. rpgboon

rpgboon New Member

Yep, tried talking to Josnack-- all he says is Arieluma!
    Tried talking with Atropos-- She has other quests, but nothing pertaining to Josnack's Dilemma.
    Even tried going to the Eternal Flames and killing the Burnt Zombies; while the flames were there, no zombies spawned.

7. jwtddd

jwtddd Proficient

don't know if you saw it but there are 2 different stone at almost exactly the same place,there also an other but the same as the one that hiding the other

8. ceamacmac

ceamacmac Proficient

When you face to the mountain, look at ur left, you will a statue, under it theres the stone u need to tap to progress on the quest, I think you dont to tap them try to kill Burnt Zombies instead, I killed those burnt zombies and found soul pieces, i just accepted the quest then killed those zombies

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.